• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
Not at all. I worry more that my memory will be put out of their mind and lives earlier than I could imagine.
Or that they twist it in my leave.

Reactions: 15dec
vaulthunter

vaulthunter

poyo?
Mar 19, 2019
my boyfriend always subtly reminds me that he can't live without me, or that he can't ever lose me. i worry so much about it. he is also depressed [not as severe as me], but its a real possibility than when i die he follows. and i really don't want that ;-;

W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
I think it would be hypocritical for me to worry about someone ending their life if I were to eventually decide to. If I'm entitled to that choice, then why shouldn't anyone be? Of course I would hope that I wouldn't directly influence someone in that way, or have that kind of an impact because I genuinely wish that everyone could flourish in life and find a purpose they find worthwhile.

Reactions: Kuris and 15dec
M

Mbound

Experienced
Apr 29, 2019
The contagion effect is a thing but in terms of like close family or friends...I don't think so. I don't know though. I know it would destroy them indefinitely :(

Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
Nope, that's their choice to take, just like taking my life is mine. To me it sounds just like a cheap emotional blackmail. Then again, whatever happens after I die is none of my concern.

Reactions: 15dec and Walilamdzi
H

HelpPlease

Psych ward
Sep 9, 2018
Yes so awful but I have no choice I have brain damage. I fucked up in the huge way. Huge way.