• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Proteus

Proteus

Oceanic Member
Feb 6, 2024
I wonder how many of you feel this way. I had a horrible day, and I've been feeling this way all the day. It gave some perspective on how many of you could feel every day.

But, how often you think that? Do you always feel everything runs too slow? Desperately want the pain to go, but you are stuck in the moment?

K

KafkaF

Taking a break from the website.
Nov 18, 2023
No, I want to reverse time. Either to undo all of my regrets, or to just experience happiness again.

Today was a significant day for me and my previous girlfriend. I would have done absolutely anything to be able to turn time back exactly one year today.

I would literally be okay with giving up the entire rest of my life, just to be able to turn the clock back to one year ago. If I had the choice between continuing to live my life as I do now vs. to reverse time back one year but die the moment I arrive at this time again, I'd pick that.

ohmydays

ohmydays

Mar 25, 2024
No, I want to reverse time. Either to undo all of my regrets, or to just experience happiness again.

Today was a significant day for me and my previous girlfriend. I would have done absolutely anything to be able to turn time back exactly one year today.

I would literally be okay with giving up the entire rest of my life, just to be able to turn the clock back to one year ago. If I had the choice between continuing to live my life as I do now vs. to reverse time back one year but die the moment I arrive at this time again, I'd pick that.
i agree, kafkaf. if i had the power to turn back time, i would do things a lot differently. to go back to a time where i was actually happy and savior it. currently everything feels so bleak and i dont know how long this will go on. i try to remind myself that "this too shall pass". but it gets harder convincing myself that.

K

KafkaF

Taking a break from the website.
Nov 18, 2023
i agree, kafkaf. if i had the power to turn back time, i would do things a lot differently. to go back to a time where i was actually happy and savior it. currently everything feels so bleak and i dont know how long this will go on. i try to remind myself that "this too shall pass". but it gets harder convincing myself that.
I hope for you that it shall pass.

• Hugs
Reactions: ohmydays
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Time certainly passes far too slowly to me, I feel like I've been trapped in this existence for way too long and it fills me with dread how this could potentially continue for decades, the thought of suffering in this existence for that long is horrifying to me. I simply wish for eternal nothingness, I don't wish to experience anything at all, simply being conscious and aware is a curse.

I

iloverachel

Warlock
Mar 7, 2024
Exactly. I wish i could give my remaining years to someone who needs it or appreciates life more than me. I'd happily sacrifice the remaining 50 years of my life to an elderly man who wants to be young and live life again
I wish I could fast forward life to when I'm dead. That's about it really.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Hell yes, I wish I could accelerate time so that I die quicker and spend less time overall (as experienced by me) on this planet

Reactions: sserafim
L

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
Yes. Make me 90 on my deathbed floating in a sea of painkillers.

C

calebzz1

Jan 6, 2024
Yes, would love to accelerate to a time where medical science has advanced enough to fix LASIK complications and I could maybe get my refund plus the money I deserve.

U

uzuf86

Too many mistakes and regrets
Jan 1, 2024
I'm

Sorry to hear your story. I have similar regrets in my life for things I did which have only been realized recently. There is this overwhelming pain I am taking in my heart right now and I can only wish someone put common sense in me when I was stepping onto the wrong tracks in life.

So right now all I have left is ctb