• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

SilverTiger

SilverTiger

Life is the night, I seek the warmth of the sun.
Apr 18, 2024
Do you wish to CTB with someone?

I spend too much time on 4chan, and came across a website called Watch People Die.
There was a shitpost, edited to the beat of He Man / For Non Blondes.

There was two girls who held hands and fell off a building together, clearly live streaming it.

Do you wish to die with someone else?

Helween

Helween

This is this and that is that.
Apr 13, 2024
To be honest i think.. i'd like that? i find this heartbreaking to mostly be forced to die alone , in the middle of nowhere for some, unable to be open about how you feel. It must be nice to feel the warmth and comfort of someone before going.

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024

I spend too much time on 4chan, and came across a website called Watch People Die.

There was two girls who held hands and fell off a building together, clearly live streaming it.

i mean if your really looking for someone to go with there is the partners thread but it's unlikely you'll find the right one for you but it's definitely worth a try

Eudaimonic

Eudaimonic

I want to fade away.
Aug 11, 2023
Yeah. I don't want to be alone when I do it and it would be nice if someone else was there to comfort me in my last moments.
Practically speaking, though, there are too many problems such as liability if one or both of you survives, trust, potential for one of you to back out and even sabotage the other's attempt, etc.

etherealspring

etherealspring

can someone just kill me already
Mar 27, 2024
yea i would like to. i think dying is just as scary as living, i wouldnt wanna do it alone

Reactions: Lookingtoflyfree
crystal_meth97

crystal_meth97

Nie mam zamiaru się poddać
May 1, 2024
No thanks. I find it morally questionable, as well as risky. If one survives, the other can be charged with assisting suicide. And people are complicated, so I choose to CTB alone, when the time comes, on my own terms. So many things can go wrong and the whole thing can easily become stressful and a pain in the ass. However, I can definitely see the appeal of wanting to die with someone else, a suicide pact, of wanting company in your last moments.

M

Mi Mi

No One Special
Mar 18, 2024

Not necessarily together
And I think that's because I can't trust anyone
But what I would like is someone to come to see if I died and leave
But I'm hesitant to trust someone to do that as well

• Hugs
Reactions: LostSoul1965
H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
No thanks. I find it morally questionable, as well as risky. If one survives, the other can be charged with assisting suicide. And people are complicated, so I choose to CTB alone, when the time comes, on my own terms. So many things can go wrong and the whole thing can easily become stressful and a pain in the ass. However, I can definitely see the appeal of wanting to die with someone else, a suicide pact, of wanting company in your last moments.
I made a suicide pact with my sister but am seriously regretting it for all the reason you listed below but at the same time the option of leaving her behind is not an option to me, as I am everything to her and vice versa but it's become an extremely difficult situation. Emotionally, it's just too painful to even discuss.

chobonzi

chobonzi

heartbroken
Apr 13, 2024
Depending. My ex and I had a plan to OD together. Now im on my own to do it. May 21st cant come soon enough

steppingoff

steppingoff

Experienced
Jan 18, 2024
Yes. Either with me or watching me. And talking to me if it was possible

landslide2

landslide2

May 6, 2024
No, just myself. I can't even begin to think about someone else. Plus I'm the type of person that who ever is nearby, I tend to want to help and take care of them. But not so good at taking caring of myself.

Reactions: divinemistress36
N

Need2Leave

May 9, 2024
Yes I think that would reduce SI for me.

T

timetodie24

Experienced
Apr 14, 2023
I do think theoretically it would make some methods easier, like jumping holding someones hand. But practically, morally, ethically I could just never do it. The right time is a very personal thing. I'd worry i'd be pushing someone into who wasn't ready or who would have otherwise changed their mind. It should always be your own decision and no one elses as is the biggest decision you can ever make and your last.
Also Couldn't trust anyone enough, what is they tell someone or try to 'save' me. What if it goes wrong but only one of us survives, that's a whole other legal and ethical issue

B

Blueth

May 9, 2024
Both yes and no.

NO:

Many factors push me to the word no, such as the possibility of that person or persons preventing this, the possibility of giving up on it, or the possibility of someone(s) surviving.

YES:

I feel like we can more easily choose and realize the possibilities that I cannot choose at the moment for many different reasons, with someone else.

However, this optimistic thought of the "yes" answer is unfortunately crushed by the "no" answer.

Sudden extinction, as if it had never existed, or the beginning of a major extinction would be the best thing for now.

Z-A

Z-A

Let me go
Mar 3, 2024
I've seen the video with 2 girls from Japan holding hands and one of them was hesitating saying "I'm scared" (they were both drunk), the other girl basically did everything and pressured her friend who was scared. Eventually they slowly leaned backwards and fell all the way down and both died.

That made me think, it is already risky to do it by yourself because of SI and fear and it's even more risky and dangerous if you do it with another person, so many things could go wrong, like one reconsidering or in worst case after that even trying to "save" you and sabotage the whole process.

It is of course nicer to have somebody close to you by your side in your last moments but trust plays the biggest part, the expectation that everything will go according your plan.

Risk is big. It's like you're putting yourself on a minefield, hoping to walk away without stepping on a landmine.