• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

SilverTiger

SilverTiger

Life is the night, I seek the warmth of the sun.
Apr 18, 2024
Do you wish to CTB with someone?

I spend too much time on 4chan, and came across a website called Watch People Die.
There was a shitpost, edited to the beat of He Man / For Non Blondes.

There was two girls who held hands and fell off a building together, clearly live streaming it.

Do you wish to die with someone else?

Helween

Helween

This is this and that is that.
Apr 13, 2024
To be honest i think.. i'd like that? i find this heartbreaking to mostly be forced to die alone , in the middle of nowhere for some, unable to be open about how you feel. It must be nice to feel the warmth and comfort of someone before going.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
No, I really just want to cease existing alone in peace far away from this repulsive human species, if it's up to me I'd choose to completely erase my existence, I just wish to be forgotten about.

• Love
Reactions: 4am and bussy
goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024

I spend too much time on 4chan, and came across a website called Watch People Die.

There was two girls who held hands and fell off a building together, clearly live streaming it.

i mean if your really looking for someone to go with there is the partners thread but it's unlikely you'll find the right one for you but it's definitely worth a try

Eudaimonic

Eudaimonic

I want to fade away.
Aug 11, 2023
Yeah. I don't want to be alone when I do it and it would be nice if someone else was there to comfort me in my last moments.
Practically speaking, though, there are too many problems such as liability if one or both of you survives, trust, potential for one of you to back out and even sabotage the other's attempt, etc.

etherealspring

etherealspring

can someone just kill me already
Mar 27, 2024
yea i would like to. i think dying is just as scary as living, i wouldnt wanna do it alone

crystal_meth97

crystal_meth97

Błędów raczej nie naprawiam, raczej je ponawiam
May 1, 2024
No thanks. I find it morally questionable, as well as risky. If one survives, the other can be charged with assisting suicide. And people are complicated, so I choose to CTB alone, when the time comes, on my own terms. So many things can go wrong and the whole thing can easily become stressful and a pain in the ass. However, I can definitely see the appeal of wanting to die with someone else, a suicide pact, of wanting company in your last moments.

Reactions: Mi Mi
M

Mi Mi

No One Special
Mar 18, 2024

Not necessarily together
And I think that's because I can't trust anyone
But what I would like is someone to come to see if I died and leave
But I'm hesitant to trust someone to do that as well

H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
No thanks. I find it morally questionable, as well as risky. If one survives, the other can be charged with assisting suicide. And people are complicated, so I choose to CTB alone, when the time comes, on my own terms. So many things can go wrong and the whole thing can easily become stressful and a pain in the ass. However, I can definitely see the appeal of wanting to die with someone else, a suicide pact, of wanting company in your last moments.
I made a suicide pact with my sister but am seriously regretting it for all the reason you listed below but at the same time the option of leaving her behind is not an option to me, as I am everything to her and vice versa but it's become an extremely difficult situation. Emotionally, it's just too painful to even discuss.

chobonzi

chobonzi

heartbroken
Apr 13, 2024
Depending. My ex and I had a plan to OD together. Now im on my own to do it. May 21st cant come soon enough

Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Death will give me peace
Sep 21, 2022
No, it's something I'd rather do on my own plus I have trust issues and don't like most people.