It'sMyLife

It'sMyLife

Little bundles of futile hope we are
Apr 18, 2020
I'd want to reincarnate as a child of a bilionare/milionare or anyone that is super rich.
Most wealthy kids end up as train wrecks . They're usually referred to as "trustafarians"

Last edited:
Reactions: Deafsn0w and Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I fear that as soon as I die I will reincarnate and find myself for the millionth time exiting some woman's birth canal. Like I've done forever.

• Wow
Reactions: ImsooDone1N and Deafsn0w
Tigeress Lost

Tigeress Lost

Lost Tigeress In A Human Body
Jul 30, 2020
Tiger or lion that's my dream otherwise never ever again a human god plsssss I beg of u
I would like to reincarnate as a dolphin and when I grow up, I would like to teach people to toss me fish for jumps from the water I would do using inertia.
But to be honest I do not want to reincarnate because people dump trash into the water and fish gets less tasty. Dolphins get mad at this but at least do not pay rent, taxes and for their existence. People think that slavery is the way they have to live, they think material goods are worth to waste their lives. It is like if we would pay for every move of the flipper and for every eaten herring. People make it hard - fish is abundant in the ocean.
Are you still with us
I was so upset that you had gone forever
Ohhh sorry Faust you have gone peace with you I hope you are a cute baby dolphin now RIP I miss you mate :aw:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 14386, Deafsn0w, restingspot and 2 others
yetme

yetme

Arcanist
Oct 20, 2019
As a healthy human being

Reactions: Deafsn0w, It'sMyLife and Meditation guide
D

draw a circle

out.
Apr 10, 2020
A cat, maybe? I want to get spoiled by humans and rule the household. Knowing my luck though I would probably be an ugly stray cat. But it's fine! There will be people who loves cats anywhere. Also, cats can jump high and leap from places. I think it's neat

• Love
Reactions: Deafsn0w, Tigeress Lost and Rocket1Rocket1
restingspot

restingspot

Lucid Dreamer
May 30, 2019
A god. So I can make life better for myself and others in small, seemingly insignificant ways

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Wayfaerer, yetme and 1 other person
B

BrokenLine

Experienced
Jul 13, 2019
Nope, i want oblivion. I really don't understand what people hope for with reincarnation because you as a conscious individual person will still be dead.

Reactions: Deafsn0w
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
No, all I want is my old life back. Just warp me back to my 18th birthday with everything that I know now. Alternatively, if given the option of reincarnation, I'd want to reincarnate as someone who looks like me now.

Deardaddy

Deardaddy

Student
May 20, 2019
A dog , cat prob hopping to be someone's pet

AprilsBlessings

AprilsBlessings

Our tainted history is playing on repeat
Jul 26, 2020
a cute japanese girl, i'm obsessed with their culture & their life style, and of course their men :shy:

Last edited:
Reactions: Friend_A and Deafsn0w
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I don't believe in reincarnation even tho it sounds cool but if I believed I'd probably wanna b a pet of some rich person that can live a happy luxurious life or a rock in a forest

Vault of Memories

Vault of Memories

A temporary being in a temporary world
Mar 24, 2020
In my opinion I think an endless cycle of reincarnation after death would only validate how meaningless life is. Unless I could change the course of time and be a version of myself that never endured depression, I wouldn't wish to be a part of this world again.