Neptunette

Neptunette

tired head, heavy eyelids
Jan 8, 2024
I've been bulimic my entire life, I have been a little bit overweight, mostly at a normal weight, and a little bit underweight. But I have never been underweight enough. My goal is to reach BMI 13 before I ctb. I can't reach it as fast as I would like because I live with someone who is very attentive to what I eat. But I am determined. I would set my goal lower but at this point I don't want to prolong it too much.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I used to worry for the people collecting my corpse and carrying my coffin that I'd be too heavy for them but realistically- they're probably super strong and used to lifting people far heavier than me. Plus, I'll lay thick plastic down which should help them.

In terms of looks, it used to bother me but to be honest- these people see bodies of all different shapes day in, day out. They don't care. We're just another body at the end of the day. It's a different way of seeing I think. They probably aren't making the same sort of judgements people do in regular life.

For myself though? I'd rather be slimmer for my life now rather than at the end. Now is the time more people are judging me.

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
This time around, no, but when I was 15, yeah. I remember starving myself and purging back then because I wanted to be around 100 lbs before I died. I'd even spit out my food into napkins and hide them in our bathroom trashcan, which would end up attracting a lot of flies, lol. This behaviour stopped after my last failed attempt.

Last edited:
Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
I'm at 73 kilos right now and whats recommended based on my BMI is 65, so i'd like to get to 60-63.
Not for anyone but just to see if I can do it.

Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
I would like to reach a healthy weight if only to see if it affects my quality of life. I have been overweight since I hit puberty, so....two decades now give or take a few years.

When I look in the mirror, I don't feel disgusted like I used to, and I can see with my own eyes why men want me. A huge weight has been lifted off of my shoulders with this, but I really wonder how far I can push this. Could I actually become comfortable in my own skin? It's been so long that it's hard to even imagine it.

lifeeternal

lifeeternal

chilly
Jan 8, 2024
I've been bulimic my entire life, I have been a little bit overweight, mostly at a normal weight, and a little bit underweight. But I have never been underweight enough. My goal is to reach BMI 13 before I ctb. I can't reach it as fast as I would like because I live with someone who is very attentive to what I eat. But I am determined. I would set my goal lower but at this point I don't want to prolong it too much.
I want to get to a point where I feel happy, where I want to look in a mirror, ive been over weight my whole life and I saw another comment that rly summed up how I feel, I just want to see if it betters my life, if being a normal weight will make people like me more or make me prettier.