• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

steppingoff

steppingoff

Student
Jan 18, 2024
I find that on SS, we do meet people we don't normally meet who share the same attitude to life—or that it should end.

But what I miss is not having a conversation with people about CTB where you hear their voice talking about themselves, or hearing your own voice as well.

Sometimes, when I am in the car, I need to say out loud, "I am going to kill myself," to make it even more real.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
For me, the less human voices I hear, the better. I used to wish I could communicate with somebody irl and perhaps I still wish for that on rare occasions but, generally, the more I stay alive, the more I get used to my loneliness which means that I'm too used with not hearing human voices talk to me. The best I can manage without being overwhelmed is conversations via text for a short amount of time

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
No, I don't want to hear a human voice. The less human voices I hear, the better. The only human voice I want to hear is my crushes. At least he has a podcast so I can hear his voice if I want to 🤣

Last edited:
E

Erick

Student
Jan 18, 2024
I find that on SS, we do meet people we don't normally meet who share the same attitude to life—or that it should end.

But what I miss is not having a conversation with people about CTB where you hear their voice talking about themselves, or hearing your own voice as well.

Sometimes, when I am in the car, I need to say out loud, "I am going to kill myself," to make it even more real.
Yeah, I also miss listening to other people, hearing their stories and everything. I'm 34 years old and I spent my whole life around people. I was always with my friends and meeting new people. Now I don't even remember how it feels to have a normal conversation in real life, nor how it feels to laugh, drinking with friends, watching movies with someone...
Once I saw a quote that says "Blessed are those who have friends".
I totally agree with that quote. Nothing can make a person happier than having real friends.

Render

Render

Apr 7, 2024
Yeah, I also miss listening to other people, hearing their stories and everything. I'm 34 years old and I spent my whole life around people. I was always with my friends and meeting new people. Now I don't even remember how it feels to have a normal conversation in real life, nor how it feels to laugh, drinking with friends, watching movies with someone...
Once I saw a quote that says "Blessed are those who have friends".
I totally agree with that quote. Nothing can make a person happier than having real friends.
What happened Erick?

grungy自殺

grungy自殺

Radio Friendly Unit Shifter
Jan 9, 2024
It's too much for me to bear at this point being here

I could maybe one day speak to someone here on a vc if they're also opened up to it

But it's gonna take a lot of time for me to build up the resistance to actually speak to anyone