• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
When you are dead your ego will also be dead so you won't care

• Hugs
Reactions: zeevo and Praestat_Mori
Exact Change

Exact Change

A life of mistakes
Nov 6, 2022
I want to be forgiven and the forgotten

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: permanently tired, Praestat_Mori and rozeske
Leavesfromthevine

Leavesfromthevine

Untreated Trauma
Nov 23, 2023
I never really know what I actually want. Being realistic with myself though is the fact that I'll be forgotten pretty quickly. I've always just blended in and never made an impact.

Most likely if I do get remembered it's going to be people reminiscing about some period of life and remembering something dumb I did or said followed by "I wonder what ever happened to him"

Of course there might be a few people on here who will remember my great pfp lol

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
E

Endofit

Get me out of here
Jan 19, 2024
I wish i could be erased from all memories

• Hugs
B

BlessedBeTheFlame

All things are nothing to me
Feb 2, 2024
No one wants me here in the first place, so no, I don't want to be remembered. Subhuman degenerates like me don't deserve such luxury.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and sserafim
U

uniqueusername12

-
Jan 18, 2024
All I've ever wanted is to be able to help people and make them smile. If I die as someone who has changed people's lives for the better, even a little bit, that would be wonderful. My kindness was my true downfall, I focus on everyone else's needs before I begin to consider my own.
I feel this!

• Hugs
Reactions: DarkThoughts and Praestat_Mori
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, thatā€™s just me
Sep 13, 2023
... what it says on the tin, i suppose.

do you? if so, how?

... for me, i don't mind how i'm remembered so long as i am. people can mythologise me. make me a monster or angel. so long as it's for memory's sake.

somehow, i just desire to be more, to be something, when i'm dead rather than alive. irony, maybe.

i don't know if i'll ever be more than a headline
Nope, I'd rather be forgotten. I wish that all traces of my existence could be erased, and it could have been like I never even existed at all.
No one wants me here in the first place, so no, I don't want to be remembered. Subhuman degenerates like me don't deserve such luxury.
Same, tbh I don't even feel human. I feel more like an alien.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
thesadbrazilian

thesadbrazilian

Feb 6, 2024
I dunno, sometimes I wanna be remembered, other times I just wanna fade away. Never really gave it much thought

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim and Praestat_Mori
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
If we could erase ourselves from people's memories before we CTB, that would be the ideal but, seeing as we can't...

I have fond, happy memories of the people I loved. I hope a few people will have happy memories with me. Some weren't so good but hopefully, they will forgive and forget those. I'd rather them be happy rather than sad or angry.

The spoilt brat, needy part of me probably hopes that people will feel sorry for the more tragic bits in my life. Hopefully they'll understand why my ending, if I do CTB was a long time coming.

• Hugs
Reactions: uniqueusername12 and Praestat_Mori
onbekend

onbekend

Experienced
Jan 14, 2024
Nope. Hoping to delete every trace of myself off the internet. Good thing I just got access to all my old baby photos in a box, Planning on getting a big old gasoline canister and lighting the damn thing ablaze. Of course, there are still records of my existence from like archives and stuff but I don't really care about that as long as it's hard to find anything left of me.

Reactions: sserafim
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
In 1,000 years, only a small handful of people now alive will be remembered. In 10,000 years even those few will be forgotten. So what difference does it make if we are forgotten the day after we die?
This.šŸ‘

Reactions: sserafim and Aim
DeathGivesFreedom

DeathGivesFreedom

Life is a choice. Death is my answer.
Jan 19, 2024
I don't know if this was a warped thing to do, but when my mom died a couple weeks ago, I knew my time was coming to an end.

I freaked out and just texted everyone on my contact list saying she passed away. People I stopped taking to, coworkers, friends, even the fucking lady I've been trying to sell my mom's car to. I was flooded shortly after with condolences, but I was so empty inside that nothing mattered. I guess it was an attempt to feel something, a last cry out for warmth to thaw my ever freezing heart.

Anyways, a friend that had been there for me off and on in the past reached out and offered to fly me up to see her so I could grieve in peace. My plan was to visit her and her husband and just have a good ass time and to depart them with happy memories of me. So I did. One night, I got high with her and we just talked about the most ridiculous, hilarious thing, my cat that is now her cat. I broke threw her shell and got to see her most genuine laugh possible. It was an absolute rarity. My plan was working!

So I returned home shortly after, but then she got suspicious and started piecing things together and realized what I was up to. Fuck. In my attempt to depart with fond memories and hopefully fade away, I broke her.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that it's a fine line to walk when it comes to wanting to/saying goodbye. It's never an easy thing to do, nor is it a guaranteed success. As tempting as it is, it's ok if you don't because the hurt factor, if caught, is far more crushing than a pleasant goodbye.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I don't care if I get remembered or not. In truth, I'd ideally wish to not be remembered but, even if me dying peacefully meant that people will remember me, I wouldn't care and I'd take the death

Reactions: sserafim

4g1vvvven

šŸ” Looking for the nicest exit šŸšŖ
Feb 14, 2023
Definitely not, I hate the idea that I'm memorable and that others think of me

borderlinee

borderlinee

Oct 6, 2023
I don't think it matters, but no. It's like I would've never existed at all and that's a comforting feeling. Everyone's going to be forgotten eventually, I hope people can move on from my death easily.

Suwa

Suwa

May 7, 2023
i guess so. even if i dont find living appealing, i have the desire to be someone to many people before i die. i guess it would be cool to be mourned by many people. but if i were to think for the people who know me now, i would want it to be as easy as possible for them. i wouldnt want to be remembered then.