• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

dandred@

Dec 13, 2023
ahh, you want a professional to assist you? Understandable.

yeah, this is what I've been thinking. Having someone to help me with the setup, but in the end, I finish myself and the assistant gets rid of the equipment so that no one is charged with criminal charges.
Hey @JulyManiac can you pm me ?

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Honestly, no, I don't even need assisted suicide. All I need is for N to be available for me to buy. Then I can buy it and CTB on my own

AInilam

AInilam

Student
Dec 17, 2023
I wouldn't want someone to assist me because I wouldn't want them to get in trouble, but it'd be nice if someone could be there for me and offer me comfort.

But I think I'd much prefer to go about it alone via pill or self-injection if it were legal. I don't want it to be done by a stranger, I've become so traumatized of hospitals, nurses, wards, etc.

CannabisMuncher

CannabisMuncher

You can call me kilometers, cuz ima kms ( He/Him )
Dec 23, 2023
family and friends probably, but if its a stranger i might back down or just do it alone. Im not sure why, it just freaks me out. What if I regret it? But also I want to die.. But i always overthink everything. also depending on, i dont want whoever helped me to be charged for it yk, so unless they were ctbing too

S

SMmetalhead36

Ready to have my forever date with suicide
Oct 6, 2023
If it wasn't illegal sure, but I wouldn't want my friend to get wrapped up in my crap

Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
No.
I cant't guarantee how my body would react to the chosen CBT method, and i'd really dont want to expose them to something that might trigger an attempt on their end to assist me. Also, i'd just be leaving them with stuff to do afterward. And last, but not the least, is the fact that generally, society will condemn them for the assist, the way things stand right now where I am. So i dont want them being charged with anything.
Most i'd do is probably ask them to do certain things for me in the aftermath. Like make sure my laptop goes to person A but please reformat it first, then empty out what's left of my bank account(if any) and keep it.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Yes if they had not made assisting suicide a crime I would want that. It's a million times easier for someone else like a hit man or a dr Kevorkian to assist in suicide than to kill yourself.

That's why they made anyone assisting you in suicide a crime. And they made buying nembutal a crime also

For example in dignitas they give u me to and nembutal. And that will kill u. But in case it doesn't they will inject u with more nembutal. So iits pretty much guaranteed.

For example I can only shoot myself once in the head and hope that will kill me . But someone else can take 20 shots at my head and no way I would survive that.

Reactions: Alex Fermentopathy