• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

deedeme

deedeme

Whatever
Feb 5, 2024
I'm afraid to post due to legal considerations. I read some stories of people having issues with the authorities due to the content being published. But I also know that many people access the website without the use of a VPN. Maybe that's just my anxiety kicking in.

I don't have any illegal substances/equipment. But I'm afraid to talk about some stuff as I've done my research and the forum gained a lot of media attention.

Reactions: AnnonyBox
Doemu

Doemu

⸸ I am my own end ⸸
Feb 4, 2024
I just have no patience enough to deal with legal problems.

Anyway I know how to appeal court decisions, so I really don't mind to much.

I will be death to much before they could do anything.

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
I use it without a VPN, but I don't need to care about privacy. If privacy is a concern for you, then a good VPN is probably your best choice. Not all of them are good. One of the better VPNs is proton. You probably don't need to use Tor, and for most people there is little to be gained by using it, since Tor is usually much slower (because your connection has to go through multiple computers). Tor is really only useful if you need to access a .onion website.

Reactions: deedeme
C

cold_severance

Student
Dec 11, 2023
no vpn. no one in my country cares about your search history or whatever, so vpn is used only for blocked content.

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Arcanist
Sep 10, 2023
I don't care for privacy and don't use a vpn.

Act Two

Act Two

Happy thoughts in shards, all over the floor.
Jan 29, 2024
I built a proxy server for myself to use, just to avoid internet filters and such

Proteus

Proteus

Oceanic Member
Feb 6, 2024
"No one cares about my data" until people start doing it. This site has been exposed multiple times and to my understanding people were doxxing users at some point. It will likely happen again and all this could be easily avoided with some privacy. It's not about not caring now, it's about how worse could it get. Be careful everyone, specially here.

wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
I use proton's VPN. They have a free version that is fully functional, it's just slower than the pay version. I got the pay version because my cable connection is already terrible & I don't want problems with streaming media. The free version is perfectly good if you don't have those issues, though. I recommend it.

TOR always just freezes and dies for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Homo erectus
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
I use proton's VPN. They have a free version that is fully functional, it's just slower than the pay version. I got the pay version because my cable connection is already terrible & I don't want problems with streaming media. The free version is perfectly good if you don't have those issues, though. recommend it.

TOR always just freezes and dies for me.
Tor does sometimes have that "freezing" problem, but it's erratic. Refreshing a page sometimes helps. If you experience it a lot on any particular day, your best option may be just to wait a day and try again.

Last edited:
PaperGodzilla

PaperGodzilla

Mar 20, 2022
I don't because I live in France and what's monitored by the authorities is mostly copyrighted content shared by P2P and propaganda sites used by terrorist organizations. However i do have a VPN and use it for torrenting. Nobody knows this site here because people in charge can barely speak english and lack culture lmao. if someday controversies appears in my country related to this website i will be more careful but i don't use it that much.

Last edited:
Ksmиda

Ksmиda

Will I die too soon or live too long?
Oct 23, 2023
I use a vpn just in case my SN order gets linked to my sasu account - I don't want the authorities to find out I use sasu

F

fuzzy-clown

Experienced
Nov 27, 2022
If you started using a VPN from today on, you're still traceable from the times you didn't use a VPN. Just don't post anything illegal.

Reactions: deedeme