FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
No, I very strongly believe that when we lose consciousness that is it for us, we are gone. Death is just nothingness, we simply cease existing, the concept of any afterlife is just something invented by humans unable to accept that they are destined for nothing and nowhere. Existence is just a meaningless and horrific mistake that ends in death.

veylore

veylore

Oct 22, 2023
I don't necessarily believe in things like souls, but imo there has to be reincarnation of some form. Existence as a whole is tied to our consciousness, if we lose it from dying we wouldn't experience anything but we can't truly experience "nothing" since existence as a whole is tied to consciousness. Our consciousness would have to find somewhere else to go and we would be in an eternal point of being asleep. Not feeling anything until we wake up which would be never. So idk, because of that I think there's some reincarnation where your consciousness goes but you have no recollection of it going there or your past life. Basically I think death is just resetting your memory

SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
when we breathe our last breath, will our soul cease to exist too?
will I not be able to repent?
i dont know.
i hope God forgives me for this.
I don't believe in people having souls.
Somebody said that we are our brain, but that's not entirely correct either imo.
I think what we are is nothing more that the product of the work of our brain cells. Their work bring us consciousness.
So in reality, we (as consciousness) are not even something material. We are just energy. The energy that comes from the work of our brains.
So what happens when our brain cells die? We stop being conscious. We stop existing. Or do we?
A wise man once said: in the universe, energy cannot be created nor destroyed. It simply changes states.
And that is what I believe too.

iamsofkntired

iamsofkntired

Neither death can do us apart
Sep 28, 2023
I hope so , I don't want it to be the end I wanna have a forever with the person I lost