• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
My whole life is now devoted to CTB. I literally cannot think of anything else and all I want is death.

• Hugs
Reactions: LOVELYDARKDEEP, LittleBlackCat, pthnrdnojvsc and 3 others
manic-dream

manic-dream

Mar 22, 2024
No. I've been thinking about it since I was 12. Made my first attempt recently at 19 that was shitty and failed because I wasn't ready still.

It's funny in a way I think lol.

• Hugs
Reactions: MyChoiceAlone and Unknown21
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
No. I've been thinking about it since I was 12. Made my first attempt recently at 19 that was shitty and failed because I wasn't ready still.

It's funny in a way I think lol.
I am truly sorry for what you went through. A failed attempt can be tough and frustrating. What was your method by the way?

Reactions: MyChoiceAlone
Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Missed my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
No. IMO you can be in incredible pain, constantly thinking about CTB, and still not be ready. I've been suicidal for years and it was even worse than it is now in previous periods of my life, but it's only now that I think the time is actually right.

• Hugs
Reactions: LittleBlackCat, MyChoiceAlone, sserafim and 2 others
manic-dream

manic-dream

Mar 22, 2024
I am truly sorry for what you went through. A failed attempt can be tough and frustrating. What was your method by the way?
It was a stupid one even though I knew so much about suicide. It was cutting my wrist trying to get to the artery. It was a quick thinking thing and I couldn't even find the pulse before just doing it lmaoo

• Hugs
Reactions: Unknown21
C

cosmic-freedom

Student
Mar 18, 2024
Ever since I was six,I fantasized about ctb.

Reactions: Unknown21
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
My whole life is now devoted to CTB. I literally cannot think of anything else and all I want is death.

Do you think that constantly and continuously thinking about CTB is evidence of readiness?

yeah , and I think that's the top way to get ready if you aren't there yet then continously thinking about it will soon get you ready

• Informative
Reactions: Unknown21 and sklvlp999
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
Do you think that constantly and continuously thinking about CTB is evidence of readiness?

yeah , and I think that's the top way to get ready if you aren't there yet then continously thinking about it will soon get you ready
I think I'm ready to do it, but I want to make sure I don't change my mindset or panic after drinking SN while waiting to pass out. If I had Benzos it would be much easier.
Ever since I was six,I fantasized about ctb.
I have had serious suicidal tendencies since the age of 8 years. I feel for you and how tired it is that all your preoccupation is with death and searching for it
It was a stupid one even though I knew so much about suicide. It was cutting my wrist trying to get to the artery. It was a quick thinking thing and I couldn't even find the pulse before just doing it lmaoo
Unfortunately, cutting is notorious for its ineffectiveness as a method. Anyway, I'm glad you're okay and here with us now.

Last edited: