• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Floria

Floria

Nov 5, 2020
do you think suicide should be more socially accepted? I wish that my best friend will not be traumataized when i'll ctb

• Hugs
Reactions: Jumper Geo
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
With the rates of suicide skyrocketing, I think suicide is forcibly being socially accepted, but because of the inability of normal people to understand the basic tenets of mental illness and health, they wont be understanding of our plight. They won't socially accept and tend to turn a blind eye to it. They are spoon-fed by mental health professionals who are biased, they are persuaded by crafty politicians and pro-life groups, and they won't care until it's in their backyard.

M

madbananas

Wizard
Apr 29, 2020
This for me is actually a difficult one.
ideally...
People would equally have access to timely and effective healthcare, support, therapies, adequate housing and funds. And people would generally be accepting and inclusive of diversity. I reckon that would prevent a lot of people from wanting to suicide in the first place. I do believe everyone should have a high quality life based on kindness and community.
Because this isn't the case, I therefore feel that people deserve a dignified way out, which currently suicide does not allow.
So I don't think that our current way of suicide should be accepted, simply because we deserve better. And if society generally accepts it, then current but slow moment towards improvement may just stop. We do deserve to die with peace, and surrounded by loved ones if we choose.
So to summarise, I reckon physician assisted suicide should be legal (because of the state of current affairs), while the government and healthcare leaders work together to improve quality of life. Hope this makes sense, I'm aware I've rambled a bit.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Of course it should!
Fortunately, in the future, eutanasia will be allowed all over the world.
Wanna die? Just do so! Wanna live? Just do so!

Reactions: Bigpink and Floria
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
With the rates of suicide skyrocketing, I think suicide is forcibly being socially accepted, but because of the inability of normal people to understand the basic tenets of mental illness and health, they wont be understanding of our plight. They won't socially accept and tend to turn a blind eye to it. They are spoon-fed by mental health professionals who are biased, they are persuaded by crafty politicians and pro-life groups, and they won't care until it's in their backyard.
100% Agree!

Reactions: Floria
Wakawaka

Wakawaka

Student
Dec 10, 2020
i might be in the minority here but i dont want it to be, it pains me to see so many people take their lives, i really dont want more people to ctb, but wishing i was gone myself maybe im a hyprocrite

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
I wish it was legalised in the UK so every adult can get a peaceful exit with N, we currently have 37 attempted or suicides a day I have spent a few days reading coroner investigations and the most common method is hanging followed by jumping, OD, train collision, 1 person set themselves on fire and 1 SN case, there was a vet's assistant in Blackheath who stole one bottle of N and CTB. I would like to see it legalised for anyone from the age of 18 years old and add a 3-year consultation period so they can be helped by mental health and family but if they decide to go, family and friends will be able to say goodbye and they will be a minimum age of 21 years old.

Maybe the future.

Cheers

Geo