Visionary
Sep 3, 2018

• Hugs
Reactions: R_N, Praestat_Mori and Weltall
Weltall

Weltall

Consider Your Choices Before You Act
Nov 9, 2023
Everyone has their own reason on why they want to escape this reality.
There is no wrong answer for that escape, and there is no need to justify it.
It's the person's choice no matter what.

However, in my opinion, it would be courteous to try to provide measures to ensure that the parent will be in good hands or has resources available to them.
If you value and appreciate them, then that's the best gesture you can do.

Reactions: LonelyKitten, Mistiie and Praestat_Mori
justcallmeJ

justcallmeJ

<3
Nov 9, 2023
I think it depends what kind of parent they were, if they were good to you, in my opinion, yes, its wrong. And I totally agree with Weltall said, you owe them that much.

U

username8888

-
Oct 11, 2023
I don't know the whole context. It's too subjective. But i wouldn't mind taking my life even my mother and father were sick behind. I don't care. They wouldn't mind. We are a good decent NPC family.

Mistiie

Mistiie

This is a Junly moment
Nov 10, 2023
I think in any scenario, even if they're a vile parent, it's wrong to CTB without at the very least ensuring they're cared for somehow. No one deserves to have that sort of event traumatise them, because it would to almost every person on Earth. I wouldn't wish that to a soul on Earth.

If you do decide to CTB, please make sure there's a way for them to be taken care of, by a carer or care home or something similar, or even just friends...it's not fair on them, no matter what they've done to you in the past. No point hurting them, otherwise your suicide isn't "freeing", it's more just revenge at that point, and that makes it seem as if you just want to reject whatever your parents want, not to actually die.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
If you love your parent a lot then I wouldn't do it.

ilikemoais

ilikemoais

I'm getting on the bus to the other world, see ya!
Jun 22, 2023
its never wrong to ctb if you have actual reason to and alr tried everything, but if u really love your parent atleast try rehabilitate or take care of your toughs before making an actual decision, this is just my opinion tho

WonderingSoul

WonderingSoul

Gamer
Dec 15, 2021
Imo it's up to that person to decide. I don't think it's wrong.

thereisthemist

thereisthemist

drops common loot when defeated
Nov 5, 2021
fact check would be, you will definitely not be able to take care of them yourself after that

sometimes, you may just spill all this out with them accordingly, genuine feelings heals wounds