• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

livinginthedreams

livinginthedreams

i shall be with you my love
Feb 4, 2024
Honestly I envy them. I know this sounds stupid but sometimes I wish I could be like them, its like theyre meant to be here on this planet and im not..

deadbody

deadbody

he/him 🏳️‍⚧️
Oct 24, 2023
Personally, I have no complaints about the pro-life people themselves, but only about the pro-life thoughts that they are trying to convey. Sometimes there are so many of it that you want them to stop pestering you with such things, shut up and not bother anyone.

bFre3

bFre3

Apr 8, 2024
I can definitely see why they act the way they do. The thought of someone dying is scary, and they believe we are making the 'wrong choice'. I do think a lot of them have good intentions, even if it's not really helping.

What I think most don't understand is that the reason we CTB is since we aren't left with much other choices, or any at all. But if they take away that 'final choice' from us, what do we have left? Nothing, an empty state with out most basic right of choice being deprived.

Everything stems from them just not having been in our position and knowing what it is like.