L

lana

Nov 25, 2021
My voice is one of the features I'm most insecure about

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, Manaaja, Skathon and 2 others
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
I have a deep voice & people like it. I'm not a fan of it because I sound like my father.

Btw, a lot of foreign gay guys, especially Americans, are disappointed when I speak English without an Italian accent, so I often decide to put on a little show for them. :haha: I sometimes pretend I'm foreign in the summer to hear what people have to say about me. Italians shamelessly talk about foreigners with their friend, the waiter or even a random passerby right in front of them. They usually disapprove of my clothes. A waitress once said, "It's so fucking obvious he's American, an Italian wouldn't be caught dead wearing a plain white t-shirt. Look at those boring shorts & flip-flops, OMFG! Also, would it kill him to groom those eyebrows & shave? So hairy too, yuck! What a waste, he's actually not bad-looking, nice & tall." All of that in like 3 seconds, with a big fake smile on her overly made-up face. :)) But then again, did you ask me to share all of this with you? I'm just like that little bitch. LOL

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, lana, Silenos and 2 others
Shadowplay

Shadowplay

Average life non-enjoyer
Sep 11, 2021
No, for all you know, I'm just a middle aged Australian man who likes to grab a stubbie with his mates every once in while. That is how I'll describe my voice on here.

I've lived my entire life in Australia and I have never heard anyone speak remotely like that. Sounds like Hank Hill having a stroke doing a mishmash of British accents. I don't get the joke.

• Yay!
Reactions: MeltedJello and Silenos
Enigmatic Sailor

Enigmatic Sailor

vicissitudes of fate...
Oct 29, 2021
I've lived my entire life in Australia and I have never heard anyone speak remotely like that. Sounds like Hank Hill having a stroke doing a mishmash of British accents. I don't get the joke.
Drats! They caught me! At least they don't know I'm actually Sonic The Hedgehog!

• Yay!
Reactions: MeltedJello and Silenos
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
My voice is so horrible that I feel that it should be legal to throw cement into my mouth whenever I speak. I used a voice modifier and it made my voice sound really nice, and I literally thought that I'd postpone my death by a year if god or someone gave me that really nice low voice permanently.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, Skathon, MeltedJello and 3 others
1DayItWillBover

1DayItWillBover

Student
Dec 21, 2019
i actually do like my voice

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and MeltedJello
V

v3nom

Dec 1, 2021
I like not only my voice, i like myself too

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and MeltedJello
Silenos

Silenos

Ṿ̸̄Ọ̶͂Ỉ̶͉D̴̞͝ ̴̲̐A̷̾͜W̷̪͒Ā̵̯I̵͍̅T̵̛͔S̷̗͛
Jul 25, 2020
My voice is so horrible that I feel that it should be legal to throw cement into my mouth whenever I speak. I used a voice modifier and it made my voice sound really nice, and I literally thought that I'd postpone my death by a year if god or someone gave me that really nice low voice permanently.
Have you tried chain smoking?

(don't actually do that though)

• Yay!
Reactions: Manaaja
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
No. Apparently my voice has led a lot of people to assume I'm gay which might contribute to why I don't get approached by girls and why I have been approached by men like ten times already. Apparently I sound like typical Asian twinks which is unfortunate. It certainly is flattering at first but it's still awkward and I wish I could reciprocate because maybe then I'd be happy but I just can't. I can't change my voice either because I'm already 27. My voice already changed and it used to sound even more femboy-like.

If this is true then my voice will be the worst aspect about me.

• Hugs
Reactions: MeltedJello and Dead Meat
Enigmatic Sailor

Enigmatic Sailor

vicissitudes of fate...
Oct 29, 2021
No. Apparently my voice has led a lot of people to assume I'm gay which might contribute to why I don't get approached by girls and why I have been approached by men like ten times already. Apparently I sound like typical Asian twinks which is unfortunate. It certainly is flattering at first but it's still awkward and I wish I could reciprocate because maybe then I'd be happy but I just can't. I can't change my voice either because I'm already 27. My voice already changed and it used to sound even more femboy-like.
California "Valley Girl" accent?

stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
No, because I've used it only to have my words be ignored, twisted, disrespected, breath wasted.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Manaaja and MeltedJello
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
I've been told by several people that l sound like RoboCop? I suppose theirs worse voices to have. "Dead or Alive You're coming with me!

• Hugs
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and MeltedJello
Fk_life

Fk_life

I hate reality.
Nov 16, 2021
I have a really low pitched voice. It sounds even lower on recordings and my slurred speech and murmuring doesn't help.

Low pitched, not in an attractive way btw..

• Hugs
Reactions: MeltedJello
N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
When i speak it's ok, when i hear myself on a recording is very very annoying.

• Hugs
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
No. My ppl voice sounds cringe because I sound timid and unsure af. And my indoors voice sounds pretty dry and boring.

I wish I had a more elegant voice that oozes high class. Or at least a cute accent.

• Hugs