• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Psychopath30

Psychopath30

Aug 18, 2019
Before I cut myself, no one noticed, until a few months ago, I cut myself on my arms and legs, but I feel they suspect, because I always wear long poles and long pants and, sometimes, my parents want to go out and want me to wear dressed up, I can convince them to go with long pants, but I don't know how much longer I can keep convincing them

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sunset764 and lostangel
k3v3r

k3v3r

Apr 25, 2019
usually i cut my thighs where my underwear hides it.

Reactions: Psychopath30
P

Punished

Jun 17, 2019
When I used to cut I did it mostly on my thighs/hips, usually covered even in shorts. A few times on my chest as well, which was easy to hide but didn't feel quite the same for some reason.

Reactions: Sunset764 and Psychopath30
lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
Before I cut myself, no one noticed, until a few months ago, I cut myself on my arms and legs, but I feel they suspect, because I always wear long poles and long pants and, sometimes, my parents want to go out and want me to wear dressed up, I can convince them to go with long pants, but I don't know how much longer I can keep convincing them
I used to cut on my forearm but It got hard to wear a jumper and no t-shirt during summer. So I changed area and now I am doing it on my thigh (avoiding my calf)
my chest and stomach. Hope this helped

Reactions: Doomcat and Psychopath30
E

EmptySteph62

Student
Aug 4, 2019
I got very desperate one summer and cut my feet... hurt like a bit*h but it did the trick. Other than that I've done my upper arms so a tee shirt hides it, or in the winter my forearm.

Reactions: Psychopath30
Psychopath30

Psychopath30

Aug 18, 2019
It's the same thing with me too, and I get desperate to cut myself, thanks for the help.

anonymous anomaly

anonymous anomaly

Lost.
Jan 3, 2020
You can always cut on your torso, or the tops of your arms and thighs. I also find that if you cut on the underside of your arm, people don't tend to notice. Another way I cover them up is to do it around my wrist, but just wear bracelets or hairbands to hide them.

enlightened_suicide

enlightened_suicide

How do you know, this isn't all a dream?
Jan 4, 2020
When I couldn't cut my wrist, I usually did my shoulders or chest, or sometimes visible places but not too many and just have a 1/2 ass excuse prepared ... people want to believe whatever is told vs. talking about anything that makes them feel uncomfortable in the slightest.

I even cut my throat one time and everyone already knew I struggled with cutting ( had scars everywhere & multiple Suicide Attempts ) I blamed it on one of my cousins cats jumping across me while I slept and she believed me and said that he scratched her all the time .. I put no effort into the most cliche of excuse and it wasn't the first time nor the only person, but that just goes to show that unless you go through it, other people would rather agree and change the conversation bc they really just can't even fathom whats it like to feel like you NEED to do this. So They Simply Don't Care.

Razor's Edge

Razor's Edge

Scars Beneath the Skin
Jan 5, 2020
When I was cutting, I would cut around my groin area.

T

Thatdude

Life is temporary, death is permanent
Sep 26, 2019
Why do you cut yourself? I'm asking as someone who never felt a need outside of trying to take my life.

Brokenarrows

Brokenarrows

Jan 3, 2020
I started on my upper arms but the scars were embarrassing so I switched to the groin area, hidden by underwear or under the breast line, again hidden by underwear- you can't cut too deep there and can be troublesome and painful wearing a bra after. I'm trying elastic band therapy to help stop when I feel the need now
Why do you cut yourself? I'm asking as someone who never felt a need outside of trying to take my life.

I can't speak for others but for me it's when I'm in emotional distress/torment and I feel I have 'to do something'. Cutting usually brings me out of it. Makes me focus on the pain I'm causing to my body rather than my mind. After this I usually feel a bit of regret for doing it but also a lot calmer.
Just throwing this out there for anyone who doesn't understand the act of self harm. My counsellor showed me this a few weeks ago and it rang true to me

Attachments

• 4A6E8007-8777-4D47-9B0E-C1F32A60DBEC.png
    4A6E8007-8777-4D47-9B0E-C1F32A60DBEC.png
    24.9 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: 1DayItWillBover and JustVisiting
1DayItWillBover

1DayItWillBover

Student
Dec 21, 2019
I mainly cut on my thighs and arm.

The previous post that has that picture does a good job explaining why people cut or at least why i cut

Reactions: Rotten thing and Brokenarrows
Alec

Alec

Wizard
Apr 22, 2019
When I couldn't cut my wrist, I usually did my shoulders or chest, or sometimes visible places but not too many and just have a 1/2 ass excuse prepared ... people want to believe whatever is told vs. talking about anything that makes them feel uncomfortable in the slightest.

I even cut my throat one time and everyone already knew I struggled with cutting ( had scars everywhere & multiple Suicide Attempts ) I blamed it on one of my cousins cats jumping across me while I slept and she believed me and said that he scratched her all the time .. I put no effort into the most cliche of excuse and it wasn't the first time nor the only person, but that just goes to show that unless you go through it, other people would rather agree and change the conversation bc they really just can't even fathom whats it like to feel like you NEED to do this. So They Simply Don't Care.
I agree, this is true, people would rather hear a lie than a truth. They are willing to believe it, so even if they know it's a lie they'll still believe just to avoid the truth and pretend like they are still good people who care without actually having to care and put in the effort to talk to someone. When it's something that makes them uncomfortable they would rather believe in a lie. It's so sad.

Reactions: MiserableBastard1995 and enlightened_suicide