• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Desperate to go--
Mar 14, 2024
Im in U.S.
Do any of you have any contacts or links to any psychedelics (preferrably shrooms), fentanyl, ayahuasca, or anything similar? Tried sativa edibles and didnt really do anything for me. Spravato hardly does anything for me and can't afford ketamine. I also have extreme fatigure but have an rx for Vyvanse (stimulant) but am afraid that would just "burn" off the effect of the drug so non-sedative is best.
Depression =10
SI = 10
Anxiety =10
(P)OCD = 8
Motivation =0
Much thanks!!!đź’›

Last edited:
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Have you tried to search on the darknet?

DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Desperate to go--
Mar 14, 2024
Have you tried to search on the darknet?
No. It's such a big bitch for me. I only have internet on my phone. Dont have social media except fb. My dumbass would find the one cop on there to sell it to me too.

pilotviolin

pilotviolin

Student
Jan 27, 2024
i dont really recommend these to be honest and i know youre leaving but so sorry if you dont see this, but if youre just looking for something accessible, there might be kratom, dxm, phenibut/gaba, nootropics, morning glory, i mean theres this one nasal spray thats similar to meth, nutmeg. morning glory is a psychedelic, dxm is a dissociative, kratom is similar to opioids. again i dont really reccomend these as they either have shit side effects and are just unpleasant to try and ingest/extract, or have potential to fuck things up or just outright dangerous, but if any of these appeal make sure you do your research, buy the right thing, weigh your risks like if you take vyvanse etc, test if youre allergic/sensitive to things.

DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Desperate to go--
Mar 14, 2024
i dont really recommend these to be honest and i know youre leaving but so sorry if you dont see this, but if youre just looking for something accessible, there might be kratom, dxm, phenibut/gaba, nootropics, morning glory, i mean theres this one nasal spray thats similar to meth, nutmeg. morning glory is a psychedelic, dxm is a dissociative, kratom is similar to opioids. again i dont really reccomend these as they either have shit side effects and are just unpleasant to try and ingest/extract, or have potential to fuck things up or just outright dangerous, but if any of these appeal make sure you do your research, buy the right thing, weigh your risks like if you take vyvanse etc, test if youre allergic/sensitive to things.
Aw thsnk you. That was sweet. Dont know if I said or not but I do take vyvanse. But I think it burns off some meds so I have to space it out and check the med checker online. I was prescribed auvelity but insurance won't cover it, but Im on wellbutrin and I order dextromethorphan off Amazon as a DIY. I thought kratom was related to marijuana. Hm. Wonder why I didnt have to get an rx here then. Nasal spray is called spravato. A derivative of ketamine. Hasnt helped yet. Tried a nootropic. I will keep trying the rest of those. Those are really good suggestions. I probably wont leave entirely. Im still looking at some stuff on here and waiting on a few mssgs but I wasnt going to tell those commenting turds that. That's a great list. Im pretty familiar with most but I'll look into the rest. Are you doing any better?

StillBreathing

StillBreathing

Student
Dec 4, 2022
These are mostly only on the dark web (which is the safer option to get anything like this anyway). Shrooms though you can pick yourself for free if you live in a place were they grow naturally. Psychedelics are not really my thing but at least with self picked mushrooms you know what you get.