• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024
I don't know if this topic is even allowed here. If not, feel free to delete it, Mods.
Also, I'm too new to have access to the search function, so I apologize if this has been discussed before.

Wondering if you've ever wanted to kill some people (perhaps those who abused you) before ctb, and if so, what ctb methods you've considered as being viable for that situation.

Reactions: Moniker
A

Aprilfarewell4

Experienced
Apr 9, 2024
i have considered how unfair it is i have to die is when others don't, but that's the extent of it. i wouldn't hurt anyone else. i've never been able to. only been able to sacrifice myself for others to the point of death, which is the short version of how I ended up having to kill myself now.

Reactions: Lifeaffirmingchoice
willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
I have never thought about that. The entire point of this site is being pro-choice. Taking someone's life for them like that is absolutely horrible. For all you know they want to live and to take that away from them is no one's right. You chose to take your own life. You have no place to make that choice for someone else.

karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Experienced
Mar 25, 2024
I thought about killing my son's friends who assisted with his murder but they are not worth it, I will leave justice to God I believe in God and his power to make justice served. But I'm not staying around to see justice I'm leaving this world to be with him. Don't give them satisfaction by killing them let them figure their own weapon I'm sure they are suicidal too

Last edited:
L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024
I have never thought about that. The entire point of this site is being pro-choice. Taking someone's life for them like that is absolutely horrible. For all you know they want to live and to take that away from them is no one's right. You chose to take your own life. You have no place to make that choice for someone else.
I'm referring to taking the life of someone who severely abused you - molested you as a child, forcibly raped you, etc. But I get what you're saying and how this question is perhaps not in the spirit with this this site, since you are correct that taking someone's life is removing their free will. However, in the case I'm confining my question to, they removed *your* free will first by harming you to the point that your physical/emotional/mental health is irrevocably ruined.

L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024
cn undrstnd th/ angr 2wrds ppl wh/ wrongd u & hurt u & cn undrstnd feelng of wantng 2 d/ tht bt th/ act of murdr cn nevr b cndoned on SaSu

Thanks. Btw I can't read your profile (I think I've posted too little?) and am super curious as to why you write like that - whether it's a strategy to increase privacy or smth. Idk how much I need to participate to be able to see profiles but I look forward to finding out. Also please feel free to delete the thread if it's against the site's rules.

Reactions: anonymousbookreader
Dot

Dot

Globl mod - Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Thanks. Btw I can't read your profile (I think I've posted too little?) and am super curious as to why you write like that - whether it's a strategy to increase privacy or smth. Idk how much I need to participate to be able to see profiles but I look forward to finding out. Also please feel free to delete the thread if it's against the site's rules.

= nt bcse of privcy bt jst mke a fw mre commts/psts & u shld b able t/ accss slf profle shrtly

L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024
= nt bcse of privcy bt jst mke a fw mre commts/psts & u shld b able t/ accss slf profle shrtly
Ok, thank you for responding.

i dont feel real.

i dont feel real.

No more sense in this
Apr 13, 2024
Well, "thought" of it, yes. Everyone thought of something like that. But doing it? Damn, that's cruel. It's so unfair to take someone else's life just because you want to. So egoistic to do. As is also egoistic to save someone's else life when they don't want to be saved. For example, I remember the Germanwings flight, that was, so sad. The guy killed lots of people just because he wanted to. Also, something so special like CTB, doing it with someone you hate. It don't feel that right. I don't know. I mean, maybe they deserve to die, but not with you.

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Never. I don't wanna play God.
Harm, yes.

Last edited:
L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024
I was able to read it and I just wanted to say I'm extremely sorry that you have gone / are going through this. It sounds hellish.

Ash

Ash

Wizard
Oct 4, 2021
I'm opposed to the death penalty and I don't support vigilantes so while I understand the urge (and it would make for a good book or TV series), my personal beliefs say it's an action I can't condone IRL either by myself or someone else. And even on this site, maybe especially so, I don't think it's a healthy or appropriate conversation.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I think most people have probably wished at one time or another that someone else would die. That's human nature, not homicidal ideation. That being said, I have no homicidal ideation towards anyone. The only person whom I feel I have the right to decide between life and death is myself. Full stop.

Reactions: Ash and Moniker
Moniker

Moniker

Nov 1, 2023
I think about those sorts of things a lot. I don't enjoy it. It's very difficult for me to discuss. I've never formed my thoughts into any coherent plan, so all of my methods are unrelated.

thedevilwithin

thedevilwithin

anima vestra
Oct 4, 2023
the only instance where i can see this being acceptable is if it's towards evil people. i mean the extreme such as, animal abusers and pedophiles. those people truly have no worth and should have the worst happen to them. however, having homicidal ideation about random people is not okay. it is not anyone's place to take someone's life, especially if they are happy and content in this life. it is not okay to hurt others just because you're suffering.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I feel a kind of hatred towards a (suspected) narcissist from childhood who caused me to feel suicidal to begin with. I must spend at least part of every day remembering how vile they were. When I need to do something that involves aggression like heavy exercise, I picture their face. But- that's as far as it goes. I don't actually wish them harm or death. Partly because they were- likely are a typical narcissist. They loved playing the victim. If they had real harm to complain about, they'd go to town I suspect.

Maybe I wish they were dead to me in terms of memory though. I don't wish them harm or wish them out of this world but I wish I didn't have to be reminded of them.

I think it's unfair for most of us to judge though. It's surely going to depend on the severity of what a person does. Or, does to someone we love. I think I'm capable of having homicidal thoughts if someone did something horrific to me or a loved one.

Status
Not open for further replies.