• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

struggles_inc

struggles_inc

Trying to heal
Jun 24, 2023
I wonder if you guys are completely disappointed in humanity or if you have faith that some people are good.

I personally believe that there are nice people but they are so rare and it's so hard and misleading to find them, that there is little to no sense in trying.

I don't understand why finding loved ones is so closely connected to heartbreak and disappointment. Frankly, I shared my experience with my mother, and she was very surprised to find that people are not as sociable and polite as they used to be decades back.

Maybe there is something very wrong with people nowadays? Maybe we're losing our humanity and empathy?

sserafim

sserafim

消えたい
Sep 13, 2023
No, I don't have faith in people. People are all basically the same at the end of the day. The vast majority of the population are brainwashed, mindless sheep who will conform to societal norms and expectations no matter what, and who don't have any critical thinking skills or the ability to think for themselves. They're also shallow and fake. Most people are just boring, they're not interesting at all. Honestly, people disappoint me.

Last edited:
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
ppl are 1 of my main reasons im kms🧸so absolutely no, i do not.

ppl are not worth it, & they prove me right every time i interact w them. they are painfully predictable & clone-like. i used to say that it's like i meet the same person over & over & over, just w slight variations/differences. thankfully now that im a hikikomori, i'm partially free from that infuriatingly asinine & disheartening cycle.

Last edited:
sserafim

sserafim

消えたい
Sep 13, 2023
ppl are 1 of my main reasons im kms🧸so absolutely no, i do not.

ppl are not worth it, & they prove me right every time i interact w them. they are painfully predictable & clone-like. i used to say that it's like i meet the same person over & over & over, just w slight variations/differences. thankfully now that im a hikikomori, i'm partially free from that infuriatingly asinine & disheartening cycle.
It's like they're all cookie cutter versions of each other, all cut from the same mold

Reactions: pole
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I've been lucky to have known a few good people. There are still some out there. Sadly, I wouldn't consider myself one of them. I'm too self centred. But, in my not so good defence, shitty people's actions have made me that way. I guess that's what they all say though.

P

piryohae3

Jan 2, 2024
The state of the world is shit precisely bc people are shit and it's only going to get worse. There are good people in the world, just not enough of them. If most people were truly good then we'd be much better than we currently are.

lnlybnny

lnlybnny

Experienced
Jan 25, 2024
nope... tbh i only love people who aren't in my social scope, like my favorite artists. otherwise i don't care about them at all and they bore me so much, i always feel let down when i have to interact with them, even if it's just a little since i'm hikikomori

Reactions: sserafim
bigmanharsh

bigmanharsh

Living in a cosmic joke
Feb 5, 2024
No. Corey Taylor said it best, People = Shit.
fellow slipknot enjoyer spotted!
I wonder if you guys are completely disappointed in humanity or if you have faith that some people are good.

I personally believe that there are nice people but they are so rare and it's so hard and misleading to find them, that there is little to no sense in trying.

I don't understand why finding loved ones is so closely connected to heartbreak and disappointment. Frankly, I shared my experience with my mother, and she was very surprised to find that people are not as sociable and polite as they used to be decades back.

Maybe there is something very wrong with people nowadays? Maybe we're losing our humanity and empathy?
As hopeless as things and people as a whole seem. There are definetly good people out there in the world. unfortunately they are far and few between and are overshadowed by the maggots that writhe in this filthy world. Most of them are horrible and do things that only serve their interest and are complete assholes.

TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
No i don't believe in it, humans are completely like binary to me nowadays.

They're ignorant, tribalistic, fake and bipolar as fuck, anytime im in the presence of another human being i feel drained.

I know that im going to be bugged or told a life story, asked some stupid question or im going to hear the pre-programmed response to "awkward silence"

Shuffling, making whistling noises or commenting about how we can both see the weather with our eyes, as if i was blind. Why can't normies just accept conversation runs dry or never happens.

Please for the love of god, shut the fuck up, normie.

Reactions: sserafim
Final_Choice

Final_Choice

Mage
Aug 3, 2023
Abso-fucking-lutely not. There are plenty of good people in the world who might even be worth trusting, but it takes one bad actor to ruin things, so putting faith in people blindly would include any and all bad actors as well.

BlazingBob

BlazingBob

Mage
Oct 28, 2021
I don't know. All I know is that I don't want to exist anymore.

B

brokeandbroken

Warlock
Apr 18, 2023

The honest truth is I'm fairly heart broken in terms of society. I was the victim of crimes like I have stated, illegally forced out of medical school. No help. In fact, I am for all intents and purposes I am homeless. It seems to me society would much rather me stay here, homeless, hopeless, depressed out of my mind and without hope.

I gave up placing complete trust in people a long time ago. I moved to a graduated trust a long time ago. For example I trust a mathematician to be good at math. I am probably not going to assume they are experts on underwater basket weaving. As far as now... I don't really know. Not really I guess. If it benefits them maybe they'll help if you are in my position in life but most likely you won't receive any. I don't think people do anything just to help people. I'd love to be wrong. I think social media has fractured society, despite being able to talk to people like never before... We are the most disconnected.

FitsTime

FitsTime

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
There are some good people, but it is all ruled by luck. I'm better off alone.