Nov 25, 2023
Another poll

• Hugs
Reactions: EternalShore, AvoidingMyself, Crono and 3 others
Rapière

Rapière

On the brink
Jul 7, 2022
I'm 95% sure I have autism, but was never formaly diagnosed, nor tested for it. My parents never bothered taking me to a therapist, hell, I don't think they even know what autism is really. My life would have been much easier, had I known from an early age on what was wrong with me. Since I had no refernce point to assume otherwise, I would instead gaslight myself into thinking that I was normal and blame my (conscious) self for not trying hard enough, which would lead to a sprial of anxiety and self-loathing. Even now that I'm writing this, I feel like a faker for claiming to have autism without an official diagnosis, but many of my symptoms are so obvious that I just can't live in denial any longer.

Not a single person in my life knows about this. I'm a shell of a person. -- Never nask, kids.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Arachno, 710, Kit1 and 4 others
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Am not sure which option to pick. I don't think I am..? I mean there are other mental illnesses I suspect I have like BPD, GAD, depression, panic disorder, ADHD, OCD. But i have never been diagnosed.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1 and Praestat_Mori
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I'm autistic and I really hate it

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, LionsTigersAndBears, Crono and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yes. I'm certainly not meant to exist in this cruel and hellish world.

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, LionsTigersAndBears, Crono and 6 others
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
Yes

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, LionsTigersAndBears, Crono and 1 other person
Final_Choice

Final_Choice

Mage
Aug 3, 2023
Not sure what I should put whether I was diagnosed or not, early on in my life I was diagnosed because there were several signs but after going to the doctor and running some tests my family gave up with the doctor for some reason and relied on religion instead. Not sure if there was ever a diagnoses but I definitely feel like I am, though it's easier to hide it than back then. I have been diagnosed with several other things after I left home but haven't gotten that checked out.

Reactions: LionsTigersAndBears
onbekend

onbekend

Experienced
Jan 14, 2024
Yeah, Diagnosed at 3 years old. My parents didn't even tell me about my diagnosis until I was maybe 13 or 14, which I'm still a bit upset at them for but I guess I would've been too young to understand Autism prior to my teen years.

Reactions: sserafim and LionsTigersAndBears
H

HowlerFlamingpaws

Dec 26, 2023
I'm not diagnosed, but all signs point to autistic.

Reactions: LionsTigersAndBears
passivethought121

passivethought121

Student
Jun 11, 2023
I'm not diagnosed, and I'm 70% sure I'm not, but I heavily relate to many negative sentiments that autistic and other neurodivergent people make on their negative human experience. I don't like to self diagnose so I conclude I'm just "incorrect".

EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
not neurotypical but not autistic either! hehe~

Reactions: Skathon
Dolphin55

Dolphin55

Jan 7, 2023
Makes me sad to see this…the rate of autism in the general population is like 1%, so this is an extremely high rate
autistic people are often really good people, it sucks how many end up here compared to neurotypical :(

Reactions: sserafim and kermudgeon
BlackMoon

BlackMoon

Peace-seeker
Oct 30, 2023
Multiple people think I'm neurodivergent (including someone who is herself a diagnosed autist) but personally I don't believe it, for me I'm just a stupid looser.

CannabisMuncher

CannabisMuncher

You can call me kilometers, cuz ima kms ( He/Him )
Dec 23, 2023
I am neurodivergent but im not autistic. There are different things considered neurodivergent. I personally have ADHD. ^^

TheShadowKing

TheShadowKing

≽^- ˕ -^≼
Dec 5, 2023
It could be ADHD it could be Autism it could be both idk 5036 shrug