• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
Many of us here are good at something, music, writing, drawing, etc. I would like to share our talents.

Screenshots are from a replica Facebook web application, I'm still building it and I'm doing it as a personal project for educational purposes
You can check the code here

narval

narval

Enlightened
Jan 22, 2020
Many of us here are good at something, music, writing, drawing, etc. I would like to share our talents.

Screenshots are from a replica Facebook web application, I'm still building it and I'm doing it as a personal project for educational purposes
You can check the code here
View attachment 73028
View attachment 73029

Interesante, estoy en un curso en el que estamos con eso: html, JavaScript y css. Por cierto, Me suena que angular también genera html, css y JS, así que duda tengo: estás con angular o a pelo con html y el resto?
///////////////

Interesting, I am in a course where we are with that: html, JavaScript and css. By the way, it sounds to me that angular also generates html, css and JS, so I have doubts: are you with angular or manually with html and the rest?

Perhaps not much, but in a mix of stubborn and personal preference, i can stand the cold quite well. Indon't really need warm clothes until 0-5ºC. Littlle higher if very bad wind.

Last edited:
Reactions: Laivirt and Judah
Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
Interesante, estoy en un curso en el que estamos con eso: html, JavaScript y css. Por cierto, Me suena que angular también genera html, css y JS, así que duda tengo: estás con angular o a pelo con html y el resto?
///////////////

Interesting, I am in a course where we are with that: html, JavaScript and css. By the way, it sounds to me that angular also generates html, css and JS, so I have doubts: are you with angular or manually with html and the rest?

Perhaps not much, but in a mix of stubborn and personal preference, i can stand the cold quite well. Indon't really need warm clothes until 0-5ºC. Littlle higher if very bad wind.
Spanishtan: Angular es solo un framework para facilitar el proceso de desarrollo de sitios web, se vale de Javaascript y Typescript para esto, utilizando la modalidad de programación orientado a componentes y las single page applications, pero el resultado final sigue siendo una página que funciona con HTML, CSS y Javascript al momento de llevar el proyecto a producción porque el navegador no entenderá Angular por defecto, si buscas algo más sencillo (porque para mi Angular es bastante completo pero algo complejo), puedes aprender VueJS y React, estas librerias tienen el mismo proposito pero son más sencillas de aprender, si ves mi repositorio, notarás que el proyecto lo he hecho en React

Gringo: Angular is just a framework to facilitate the website development process, it uses Javaascript and Typescript for this, using component-oriented programming mode and single page applications, but the end result is still a page that works with HTML , CSS and Javascript at the time of taking the project to production because the browser will not understand Angular by default, if you are looking for something simpler (because for me Angular is quite complete but somewhat complex), you can learn VueJS and React, these libraries have the same purpose but they are easier to learn, if you see my repository, you will notice that the project I have done in React

Reactions: Laivirt and narval
narval

narval

Enlightened
Jan 22, 2020
Spanishtan: Angular es solo un framework para facilitar el proceso de desarrollo de sitios web, se vale de Javaascript y Typescript para esto, utilizando la modalidad de programación orientado a componentes y las single page applications, pero el resultado final sigue siendo una página que funciona con HTML, CSS y Javascript al momento de llevar el proyecto a producción porque el navegador no entenderá Angular por defecto, si buscas algo más sencillo (porque para mi Angular es bastante completo pero algo complejo), puedes aprender VueJS y React, estas librerias tienen el mismo proposito pero son más sencillas de aprender, si ves mi repositorio, notarás que el proyecto lo he hecho en React

Gringo: Angular is just a framework to facilitate the website development process, it uses Javaascript and Typescript for this, using component-oriented programming mode and single page applications, but the end result is still a page that works with HTML , CSS and Javascript at the time of taking the project to production because the browser will not understand Angular by default, if you are looking for something simpler (because for me Angular is quite complete but somewhat complex), you can learn VueJS and React, these libraries have the same purpose but they are easier to learn, if you see my repository, you will notice that the project I have done in React
Spanish: sobre Angular, lo poco que sabía pero bien explicado. No me va a quedar otra que pasar por aprenderlo. Estoy en un curso que, al acabarlo, quizá nos contraten a varios en la empresa que da la formación, y ahí se trabaja con Angular entre otras cosas.

English: about Angular, the little I knew but well explained. I will have no choice but to go through to learn it. I am in a course that, at the end of it, maybe they will hire several of us in the company that gives the training, and there they work with Angular among other things.

Reactions: Laivirt