do you hate yourself or others more?

• Total voters
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I don't hate any individual people, I hate this current version of human culture/civilization. It's a worldwide system of maximizing suffering for the people on top to enjoy sadism and greed. I have no reason to hate myself.
Human culture/civilization has always been like this. It's because humans are inherently greedy and selfish. They are also self-interested and self-centered. The strong will always exploit and dominate the weak. Humans are still animals at the end of the day, and this is clearly demonstrated in the animal kingdom, where the predators eat the prey. The rich exploit the poor, and the elites exploit the wageslaves for their labor because they are human capital and resources. "The strong do what they will and the weak suffer what they must." It's just human nature. The ones at the top will always exploit the ones at the bottom. I truly believe that humans are one of the worst species on this planet though. No other species causes as much suffering as humans do. Every few seconds, a species goes extinct (due to humans)

Last edited:
Reactions: Plentiful_Despair and ijustwishtodie
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
hehe~ I've always been surprised how people tend to hate themselves more than other people, especially here~
Same, it surprises me too. I don't get why people even hate themselves. It makes no sense to me

• Hugs
Reactions: Plentiful_Despair, sserafim and EternalShore
jar-baby

jar-baby

Arcanist
Jun 20, 2023
I guess I'm just not much of a hater. I feel like I generally just skip the hate and anger and go straight to feeling disappointed or frustrated.
Same. In my case it's more of a lack of capacity to truly feel any strong emotions, but (similarly) it's also being a determinist.