P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I have a two irl friends (since many decades) but we live far apart so we only keep online contact every now and then rn until I'm able to travel again (that may never happen soon, unfortunately).

J

jackrussell023

Oct 31, 2023
I haven't had anyone I would call a friend since I got married. Ex ensured I didn't develop any but she had hers. So when we divorced I was totally alone except for family. have people at work to interact with, but i wouldn't call them friends at all.

callme

callme

I'm a loose cannon - I bang all the time.
Aug 15, 2021
Oh please, you wouldn't think I'm so near gone... of course not. Nobody counts people like that as equals, neevr have and never will.

C

cumhacumha

Jan 1, 2024
No I don't. Any friendships I have are shallow and superficial and we don't see each other often. Depression makes me feel so disconnected from people that friendship is too tough to maintain.

• Hugs
Reactions: kunikuzushi
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
No, I'd prefer to stay away from other people, I've never really had much interest in that. And after all other people cannot really be trusted and relied on anyway.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Only one online friend. That's all

Shimidori

Shimidori

make me sad
Dec 22, 2023
I have three friends, one of them being my significant other as well.

They are basically the only thing keeping me tethered to this world, after letting the rest of my life basically fall on itself. If they ever left me behind, I know that the first thing I would do is to hang myself, without any doubts in my mind.