motyxia

motyxia

less than him
Oct 14, 2021
I don't know ecxatly, to be honest what makes me feel worse is when I watch some random teen movies and see people going on parties and doing crazy things with friends and etc. I do have friends to talk to and to go out but I feel like my life was always boring/mediocre, I know that I will get old and have no stories to tell abt my youth and I feel guilty cause I know its my fault that my life is like this, even though I didn't ask to be born shy and with no social skills lol
I know we are not here to read cliche advices but I can't help saying that you are still so young, its not too late to try again if you want to !!! also thanks for the song mention! I heard it and I really like it
I don't think I agree that its your fault from what you shared here. You said you wanted to socialize more but couldn't get over shyness, you wouldn't choose to be shy if it makes you feel bad. You would've needed help to stop/lessen being shy, if no one gave the help you needed then what were you supposed to do? I can't think of an answer since if you could've "just get over it" you would've. Probably doesn't help the guilt you feel at all but wanted to share my view on that anyway.

It's too late for me, but I do want to thank you for saying that anyway. There's a lot of people who it isnt too late that it'd be good to remind them of, so it's good you said that just in case I was one of them. To explain I have permanent lack of social, motor, verbal, overall cognitive skills that make it impossible to have friends since I'm so obviously abnormal, people avoid me (I don't blame them btw they have a right). I'm really glad you liked the song! If you want you should check out more of their music whenever you have the time, a lot of their music talks about struggles in life.

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner and thankgodfor
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
same as Ellie

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I spent my youth obsessing over someone who I thought was the one but in reality wanted nothing to do with me. This single choice is a huge part of why I don't deserve any youthful happiness ever in my life.

• Aww..
Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable 💔 Rest in peace CommitSudoku 🤍
Mar 11, 2022
Sometimes. Especially when I see people my age or younger enjoying life. I throughout my life ended up not doing much.