• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Do you feel like you are a burden on other people ?

• Yes 🎒

• No 🙅‍♂️

• Unsure 🤔

Results are only viewable after voting.
MeltingBrain

MeltingBrain

Mage
May 29, 2023
draekmir

draekmir

I rate life 0 stars
Sep 9, 2023
Personally I don't feel like I am. I'm disabled but waiting to be approved for disability so I'm currently jobless and homeless, I don't have any friends or contact with my family. Nobody really cares about me or knows I exist other than the few strangers that see me at a store getting the basics to live. If I were to ctb right now nobody would probably even know for months who I even was

snowcloud9

snowcloud9

I’m Cold
Sep 9, 2023
I'm more angry at other people than angry at myself. People promise that they'll be there for me, but the second that I need help I have nobody to help me, or nobody to help me without me paying a high monetary price. I am always there for people that need/want it, so I am resentful that people aren't in return--except for my other depressed friends, which are wonderful people who will stick with me no matter what. I don't think I'm the problem, really.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
No. I do work and support myself and I'm fairly independent in life. I don't exactly feel proud of it all though because I had a helping hand in terms of inheritance money to begin with. Plus, I'm frequently being told how well other people are doing.

I worry about becoming a burden though. I'm struggling financially in the job I want to do which will likely lead to me doing another job I hate to support a life I don't even want to live. I really resent that. I resent being born into a system to begin with where you either work or are made to feel guilty for not working. I wish people would think it through before enslaving their children into this system.

TheMetalHead

TheMetalHead

Experienced
Aug 18, 2023
Yeah, I'm always being told how useless I am. Dropped outta uni, now unemployed too. I don't even leave the house unless it is to smoke a full pack of ciggies in about an hour or so. It kinda helps with numbing. I still have some money left, but I was told that I'll be kicked out of the house by the end of September. It's terrifying.

Amelie

Amelie

-
Aug 12, 2023
Yes. I always wish my husband would have the life he deserves with a nice normal woman who doesn't bring so much shit to his door. I feel so sorry for him. I do frequently think I'm a burden to my children as well (with the exception of the youngest). My parents' rhetoric of me being 'bad' from day one has infected the rest of my family with the view that there's someone wrong with me. I can't do anything without being judged. I'd love to relieve them of the task of looking down on me 24/7.

Costrecce

Costrecce

Just a lil Dragon lad
Aug 21, 2023
Of course, because I am. I have doctors and professional support people, and I´m wasting their time, money and energy, because they try to help but I can't get better. Also, I used to work for years (even when I had a lot of missing days, because mental breakdowns) and then tried to go back to school to get a professional degree. Dropped out, not because the school was bad (it was actually pretty good and had really nice people), but because I can't do this anymore. I can´t deal with myself, other people and this world. Why even try participating anymore, I have pretended to be someone else for forever

• Hugs
Reactions: MeltingBrain