• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

mtoro998

Experienced
Feb 29, 2024
I feel like its my only way out of this nightmare. I feel sad to think that I will leave behind what could of been or should have been but this is my reality. Ill feel bad that I never accomoplished all of my Dreams. I still got to do most of them.

Reactions: sserafim
Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant

Arcanist
Sep 22, 2023
RSI is repetitive strain injury - and yes, the better mouse is a good suggestiion.
Oh, I read a bit about RSI and I have at least one form of it, the carpal tunnel syndrome. I manage it by doing some physical exercises and taking vitamin B, or at least I think these help. It hurts less these days but it still does in certain situations. I'm going to read about the other forms as well.

I'm really sorry you're experiencing it, I hope you find ways to deal with it.

In a strange way it gives me hope. Professionals always say that you need something to feel hopeful about but for me it's CTB. I see it as a way to stop my constant suffering. I don't get why we are made to feel guilty for wanting to leave a world that we never asked to be part of. I never asked to be born, and especially not with my disabilities and mental illnesses. I don't get why it's ok for physically ill people to be considered for assisted dying and yet anything in the brain or lifelong doesn't count.

If there's not enough services, funding or supported living areas for people like me - Then why doesn't our views count because being made to stay in a room 24/7 is not living. It's just separating us from society. That is no way to live. So yes Suicide gives me hope that maybe I can finally feel at peace with myself instead of constantly feeling hopeless and having no belonging.
I'm not sure hope is useful if it's only an illusion, I think it's better if you're honest with yourself.

I think they use guilt to control, to punish someone into submission. Let go! stop thinking from their point of view and make your own decisions. You know that they are wrong and you are right, you just have to accept it.

Physically ill means that they are useless to the society, they cannot be used anymore and so they are discarded. It has nothing to do with the pain one feels, few people actually care about each-other. You on the other hand could still be used, that's why they don't want to let you go.

I'm really sorry about what you're going through! : (

I feel like its my only way out of this nightmare. I feel sad to think that I will leave behind what could of been or should have been but this is my reality. Ill feel bad that I never accomoplished all of my Dreams. I still got to do most of them.
If you still have dreams then there might still be hope for you. I have tried to fulfill mine again and again and again and I failed, now there is only one choice left.

Lookingtoflyfree

Lookingtoflyfree

Student
Jan 11, 2024
Oh, I read a bit about RSI and I have at least one form of it, the carpal tunnel syndrome. I manage it by doing some physical exercises and taking vitamin B, or at least I think these help. It hurts less these days but it still does in certain situations. I'm going to read about the other forms as well.

thank you <3 i have had health problems galore the past couple of years. It's just another thing to manage and feel frustrated about. I guess as long as I can still use it enough for the end?

• Hugs
Reactions: Blue Elephant
SoulCage

SoulCage

Dec 28, 2023
Yes it feels so good to throw away the worries and pain. I think I feel the same sensation as getting positively excited about something, like going into a restaurant, knowing that I will eat a good meal. But simultaneously eating it and feeling full - it's both exciting and satisfying.

But I think I know what you mean with "missing myself". In my case, it comes a bit from my hoarder mentality - I love keeping things in order to remember stuff. If I die, all my memories are gone and the physical items I own become trash. I miss them like I miss my cat that already passed. I can never go back to the days when he was still alive.

I guess I miss thinking about enjoying the good memories.
But logically speaking, that's a dream world and the enjoyment I get from remembering things is not worth the pain and the sacrifices that are needed to continue existing...

11April

11April

Jan 9, 2023
Essentially, death is the loss of memory and the inability to create and reproduce new memories.
I believe that neural connections make us human. They create our dreams, images, memories and so on.
After death they are destroyed forever.
Like everyone else, I have accumulated a certain number of these connections. There are many of them, but the most valuable is the image of one very important person for me.
I understand that if I die, neural connections will be destroyed, including those that form the image of this person. Each image is unique. And after my death it will be lost forever. And this image is beautiful, this is the most valuable thing for me.
One of the reasons that prevents me from doing ctb.

arthurkuzechov

arthurkuzechov

Student
Mar 15, 2024
Do you feel free when you think about suicide? Don't you miss the you left behind? Maybe your self or your skills.
Yeah, I feel free, and this feeling I can't ever get from the living idk why… I don't miss anything that I left behind, what about myself, I believe that I'll be me on the other side so it's what it is.)

Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant

Arcanist
Sep 22, 2023
thank you <3 i have had health problems galore the past couple of years. It's just another thing to manage and feel frustrated about. I guess as long as I can still use it enough for the end?
It amazes me how much bad stuff can happen to you but somehow you make it look like it's usual business and keep moving on. You are stronger then most people!

Lookingtoflyfree

Lookingtoflyfree

Student
Jan 11, 2024
It amazes me how much bad stuff can happen to you but somehow you make it look like it's usual business and keep moving on. You are stronger then most people!
I feel weak and broken and ready to CTB but thank you for this.

thereisthemist

thereisthemist

drops common loot when defeated
Nov 5, 2021
Thinking about suicide feels nothing for mist, mist trained itself this way, so it gets easier to stop the thinking and do the deeds.

M

mtoro998

Experienced
Feb 29, 2024

I'm not sure hope is useful if it's only an illusion, I think it's better if you're honest with yourself.

I think they use guilt to control, to punish someone into submission. Let go! stop thinking from their point of view and make your own decisions. You know that they are wrong and you are right, you just have to accept it.

Physically ill means that they are useless to the society, they cannot be used anymore and so they are discarded. It has nothing to do with the pain one feels, few people actually care about each-other. You on the other hand could still be used, that's why they don't want to let you go.

I'm really sorry about what you're going through! : (

If you still have dreams then there might still be hope for you. I have tried to fulfill mine again and again and again and I failed, now there is only one choice left.
There is no hope left for me ive also already failed many times already.

• Hugs
A

AnyWonderBR

Mar 22, 2024
The only time im truly happy and full of Bliss, is when I dream a dream of finally being dead. The depth of immensity finally over.

WhatPowerIs

WhatPowerIs

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
No I wouldn't miss me. I have no skills to speak of. It would be relieving to finally leave.

• Hugs
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
Personally suicide definitely gives a sense of freedom, because it convinces me that I can escape at almost any time - if wanted. It also evokes a feeling of distress because I will be destroying myself, and the ability to enjoy fun activities such as hobbies.