etherealspring

etherealspring

can someone just kill me already
Mar 27, 2024
i think my parents would say something along the lines of "life is hard, get a helmet"

it's not that they don't love me, but i don't think they take mental health seriously if u get what i mean. they know that im unhappy but ig they wouldn't know it was to this extent and i have no intention of opening up to them bc i always ended up feeling worse after doing so in the past

my friends know that im suicidal, and they say stuff like "i want / need you here with me."

and ik that they only have good intentions but i always end up feeling miserable afterwards bc ive reached a point where I'm fated to CTB, probably before the end of this year. i feel like i dont have a future and quite frankly, i dont want one either. hanging on is only becoming harder and harder everyday. ive tried to change but it's completely useless

• Hugs
Reactions: DefinitelyReady and thebelljarrr
i dont feel real.

i dont feel real.

No more sense in this
Apr 13, 2024
They would probably cry and shit. I don't really care too much, to be honest (I wont if I decided to do so, in an hypothetical case). They would probably look for the reasons and stuff, they will not find any. I know I'll probably destroy the family if I do so, and that keeps me here. But it's hard to predict what they would think, exactly.

• Hugs
Reactions: DefinitelyReady
RosebyAnyName

RosebyAnyName

Staring at the ceiling for 6 hours
Nov 9, 2023
I don't know if they'd think I'm doing it for attention and tell me to stop because it makes them look bad, or if they'd actually care and try to guilt me out of posting. It's always hard to say how they'd react, sometimes they're over-emotional and other times they're as emotional as a wall.

• Hugs
-nobodyknows-

-nobodyknows-

Student
Jun 16, 2024
I don't want to think about it.

• Hugs
Reactions: DefinitelyReady, ToMoveOn and kinderbueno
kinderbueno

kinderbueno

Waiting at the bus stop
Jun 22, 2024
I don't want to think about it.
Same to be honest. I think mine would cry and tell me to go pray. They'd probably make me stay home for uni and install a tracking app onto my phone

• Hugs
Reactions: jar-baby and DefinitelyReady
D

dimgobaith

Jun 17, 2024
Some of my family would use it against me, some would call me stupid. Friends wise I doubt they'd pay much attention

• Hugs
Reactions: kinderbueno
iloveduster

iloveduster

Jan 21, 2024
Ehh... I mean they would be disturbed and a bit surprised maybe but I don't think they'd care that much.

• Hugs
Reactions: kinderbueno
unwilling_lich

unwilling_lich

emo mcgee
Jan 1, 2024
i dont have many posts rn, doubt anything incriminating, i tend to delete things i post online in general, but most my friends already know i go here. hell, i talk shop with one of em. couple of em took me to the hospital after my last attempt. so all in all nothing changes. theyll remind me they love me and look at me sad but nothingll change

• Hugs
Reactions: DefinitelyReady and kinderbueno
B

brokeandbroken

Elementalist
Apr 18, 2023
Do you ever think of what your parents/loved ones would think and say if they read your posts/comments here?? I can't help but think of how mine would view this place and my place in it... feel guilt-tripped. Justified in my case. Others it may not be.
Just fruit for thought.
I don't have loved ones. And I'm not sure for my parents. Probably a large mixture of things. They've never cared about what I've said about things that have happened. Even beforehand when fucked up shit was happening my life and "career" meant nothing to them. Most parents no matter how fucked up would care if there kid was in medical school. Mine didn't give a fuck.

So no empathy or remorse for sure. Can rule that out. They don't care I was the victim of crimes. Hell they don't care that doctors have basically said he's depressed because he was a victim of crimes. They would probably delude themselves into thinking my suffering is good. Builds character or some shit. Adversity is good if it leads somewhere and you can come back from it mentally. What happens when you can't. I mean has does being shown no one's gives a shit about you especially your loved ones and that everyone just a piece of shit a good thing? How do you interact in that world? Even if I'm a horrible person which I'm sure I am... I was at least (trying) to do good things. Yet the world only helps horrible people doing horrible things.

They would probably say I should be medicated. What happened was bad what happened after by people who claimed to love me was worse on so many levels. It tore my heart out.

Everything would be externalized and deflected no self reflection would happen. It would be mostly about how things impact them until I'm no longer relevant

• Hugs
enduringwinter

enduringwinter

flower, water
Jun 20, 2024
No one gaf about me that way.

sancta-simplicitas

sancta-simplicitas

Experienced
Dec 14, 2023
My parents would likely not say anything. Haven't been in contact with my mother for three years, don't intend to start any either. I don't have that kind of relationship with my father where we talk about things. My best friend would probably break down. The rest of my friends likely wouldn't really care. Maybe except for one of them, but she already knows that I'm here and has said that she wouldn't stop me if I decided to CTB.

E

emma99

Student
Jul 31, 2024
I havent but i have thought of what they would say after I ctb.

My farther will blame my mother
and my mother will at like she did nothing wrong

• Hugs
untothedepths

untothedepths

Your right. Your life.
Mar 20, 2023
"god i was more suicidal than you" always a competition for one of them.

Reactions: enduringwinter
Cinnamorolls

Cinnamorolls

Student
Apr 28, 2024
I told my mom about being suicidal many times throughout life and her reaction was to tell me that I should go ahead and do it. Her reaction wouldn't be any different now. She's a nasty, evil little creature.

• Hugs
Reactions: DefinitelyReady and thebelljarrr