• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
I imagine I would look in shock at it all. None of it would look desirable. It would look too strange. These weird bodies that we've grown used to and all the sights and sounds. The calm and colorless atmosphere of oblivion would be all I would view as familiar after eons, and I would want for nothing else but for the earthly vision to go away.

Reactions: sserafim, Forever Sleep, The Burning Fool and 1 other person
The Burning Fool

The Burning Fool

Falling through the abyss of insanity
Sep 12, 2023
I guess it would be like a dream, consciously uncontrollable to me. Therefore it could be any crazy shit. E.g. I dreamt last night that human brains were internally updated with a new module of the prefrontal cortex but I blew my nose in the sink and mine came out as this blueberry sized blob of brain tissue.

Reactions: sserafim
shinitai_sh0jo

shinitai_sh0jo

Is it so selfish to want to feel a little better?
Dec 30, 2023
I'd probably cry. Cry out of anger and hopelessness, of knowing how my life was so much lighter, before.

How I was a better person, before.
Though that is something some people don't stop reminding me of, of how I was nicer as a child... It makes me wanted to have died way sooner of one of the sickness I had, so everyone could remember me with only good things in mind.

I'm not sure if many people would remember me as nicely nowadays, though.

Reactions: sserafim
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
"damn. I sure made the right choice"

• Yay!
Reactions: sserafim and Ambivalent1