Trisolaris

Trisolaris

Arcanist
Dec 11, 2018
No I don't feel bad. I can't continue living in the state I'm in. It's not sustainable.

Reactions: demuic
Deathbydemo

Deathbydemo

Mage
Feb 15, 2020
Not really, no. My only concern is the same as many others, how my death will impact my family. However, I take comfort in the knowledge that time heals most wounds, and if not heals at least lessens. Once I'm gone from this world for a few years, nobody will even think about me anymore. For that reason I actually feel very calm and reassured about leaving.

M

Midnight-rain

Student
Jan 1, 2020
Nope, not for any considerable amount of time, anyway. This'll made me sound like an asshole but I want to hurt my family. As for my friends? They'll move on eventually, if they even find out in the first place given that we haven't talked much since the pandemic started. They can live life without me. I was never a big part of their lives and that's just the truth.

My coworkers? Haha, not close to any of them. The only person I kinda care about is my partner, and we're both suicidal and respect each other's wish to ctb.

So overall I don't care how it'll affect people.

A

Araya

Mar 22, 2021
I understand and can relate but I try not to reduce myself to the stigma of suicide, people should be more compassionate and educate themselves on the topic rather than shaming those who are suicidal.

I

IWantToSleep

Experienced
Dec 27, 2020
I have, but not right now, I feel too bad to even factor guilt in.

• Aww..
Reactions: Hurt