• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Do you consider yourself as physically attractive?

Results are only viewable after voting.
C

cold_severance

Student
Dec 11, 2023
of all things my appearance wasnt like made fun off, so id say average, maybe 6/10. i would like to tear my eyes out, cause they look like my mothers, its the ugliest part of me.

Shrike

Shrike

My pain isn't yours to harvest.
Feb 13, 2024
I don't use number systems to rate people.

I think I'm about average, but I also don't do anything to my appearance.

Reactions: BrainShower
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I personally think I'm extremely ugly, a rare zero out of 10. Objectively though I have a couple features some people may find attractive like a six foot height and a youthful looking face thanks to East Asian genetics.

I put myself as a six out of 10 though because other people say I'm way more in the 8 or 9 range which can't be true because I feel like my nose has an awkward bump to its bone structure. I'm also overweight so even though I may look okay face wise (which I don't even truly believe because I have some birthmark discoloration on one side of my face that you'd have to look closely at to see but it's still there), I still have a rather large stomach and double chins.

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi
Ferdinand Bardamu

Ferdinand Bardamu

DO YOU WANT TOTAL WAR?
Feb 22, 2024
4 maybe. If I looksmaxx'd maybe a 6 IDK

• Love
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Easily a 1

• Love
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
Actually, no idea. I cannot evaluate my own attractiveness. And that one time in November I took a picture of my face, I realised that my chin looks weirdly deformed - as opposed to being seen in the mirror. I'm probably a solid 5.5.

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Arcanist
Sep 10, 2023
It might be around the 5 - 6 range as people think I do look somewhat pretty but I'm average and not delusional.

• Love
Reactions: kawaiiphantom and Adûnâi
F

ForsakenDial

Student
Aug 20, 2021
I have mental disabilities that make me unattractive. I'm physically ugly too with deformities. Depression caused me to not take care of my physical appearance, aggravating that issue. I lost count of all the times I was in public and was insulted for my appearance by strangers.
1/10 is being generous.

d3ad

d3ad

Mar 15, 2023
Yep. I have really beautiful facial features, and my skin is really beautiful and glowing. I also love my curves, figure and big butt. My hair is big, beautiful, and African. Being beautiful really makes me feel good about myself, and somehow gives me relief in times of sorrow. It's not too important though, because inner beauty outshines external beauty to me. My looks will fade away one day, life is unpredictable, but the hearts I have touched will be my legacy.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Tokugawa_Yoshinobu and kawaiiphantom
kawaiiphantom

kawaiiphantom

I gently open the door
Feb 1, 2024
I would say 2, I really feel like I'm very ugly. The only reason I didn't choose one is that some people have found me attractive before which I'm really shocked about??? Like how?? Looking in the mirror I wanna throw up most of time but there is a very rare occasion where I think I look okay or a little bit pretty