• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Do you consider yourself as physically attractive?

Results are only viewable after voting.
MeltingBrain

MeltingBrain

Mage
May 29, 2023
Out of 10.
1 being the lowest attractiveness level and 10 being the highest .
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can find previous polls here: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/meltingbrain-all-polls.123887/
Part of : https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...st-at-least-1-poll-daily.123125/#post-2051973
DailyPoll
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

soonatpeace777888

soonatpeace777888

Experienced
Jul 4, 2023
Yes, actually I am both tall and good looking facially (not as much as in my 20s). Didn't stop my mental illness or PTSD unfortunately, it did make it easier with girls. But who cares about girls when your head is being flooded with negative memories 24/7?

Message In A Bottle

Message In A Bottle

šŸ“œ Just me, myself, and I
Apr 1, 2022
With BDD, my body is like a constant funhouse mirror. Some days I look okay; others I look haggard. Any reflective surfaces will bring out different versions of me, which is heavily triggering.

I'm probably not conventionally attractive enough to be a candidate for modeling, but I'm not horrible enough to make people scoff in disgust. I do get stared at a lot; whether that is also all in my head is a mystery.

But hey, at least I have until 2053 to make my decision.

iwannadisslife

iwannadisslife

Jul 5, 2023
this is both an interesting and difficult question

because I don't know whether to rate myself based on conventional and societal standards or rate myself based on my own preferences and personal experiences
No, I used to be more attractive at like age 20 when I was lifting everyday but I've never been handsome. I'm just growing my beard out and it's patchy and I have a receding hairline at 23 so I'm very unattractive. I also have huge ears that make me like awkward, like God's reject bin.
Yes, actually I am both tall and good looking facially (not as much as in my 20s). Didn't stop my mental illness or PTSD unfortunately, it did make it easier with girls. But who cares about girls when your head is being flooded with negative memories 24/7?
I'm jealous, I wish I could get bitches. I'm a lonely virgin.

SuicidalOrganism

SuicidalOrganism

Student
May 31, 2023
No, I used to be more attractive at like age 20 when I was lifting everyday but I've never been handsome. I'm just growing my beard out and it's patchy and I have a receding hairline at 23 so I'm very unattractive. I also have huge ears that make me like awkward, like God's reject bin.

I'm jealous, I wish I could get bitches. I'm a lonely virgin.
have you tried finasteride

MeltingBrain

MeltingBrain

Mage
May 29, 2023
this is both an interesting and difficult question

because I don't know whether to rate myself based on conventional and societal standards or rate myself based on my own preferences and personal experiences
The question is from the view of perceived societal standards .
Do you consider yourself as physically attractive (from the eyes of the society)?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
No. I just see the human body in general as being a decaying flesh prison that we are all slaves to rather than being something attractive. Being trapped inside it just leads to more suffering and it's horrific how it can potentially torture us so much.

nerve

nerve

fat cringey shut-in
Jun 19, 2019
face 9 / body 3 so it's hard to pin down a number!

my skin didnt clear up until i was goddamn 26 so im definitely cuter at 28 than i was at 21 which i wasnt expecting... only a few more years before it all starts going downhill c:

O

outatime_85

Warlock
May 17, 2022
I chose 1. If I could have chosen 0, I would have.

I accept that my physical appearance is unsettling.

So, No, I don't consider myself attractive, worthy of anyone, or worthy of love or respect, so I don't look for it and don't expect people to see any worth in me.

Last edited:
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
For my age, I do pretty well. Perhaps ironically, my low-wage retail job has helped me achieve the best shape of my life with little active effort. For weight specifically, diet is most important and yet being forced to walk around all day does wonders for keeping the weight down. I don't need to kill myself at the gym for an intense 30-45 minute session to burn calories when my caloric expenditure is spread comfortably over several hours of low intensity exercise. My sleep and anxiety levels have improved too. Seeing these changes, I don't ever want to return to a desk job again.

We're not designed to sit in one spot staring at a screen all day. Even with all that has happened and the severe drawbacks (mainly money) of my job, I actually find being able to move around a huge privilege.

I have been shocked to see how poorly members of my high school class have been doing compared to me. A lot of them look 10 years older and outweigh me by 50+ lbs.

I'm not gorgeous by any means, but I am happier than I have ever been about my appearance. I am so glad to be free of the exaggerated and crippling insecurity of my younger years.

A

aGoodDayToDie

Arcanist
Jun 30, 2023
Average I guess. I have a physically big head and big ears, not other than that not all that bad. Not great but OK. I'd say about a 6. Apparently I have a great arse though. And a nice chest. Had quite a lot of difficulty with women though. Been out with 13, one was very attractive (10), one was very ugly (1) one was attractive (8) many were about 4-5 and my current gf is maybe between 5 and7?

• Love
Reactions: MeltingBrain
softgirlluna

softgirlluna

Jul 8, 2023
I think I'm unconventially attractive and that's not me being psuedo modest, i do believe it. I have freckles all year round and permenant rosy cheeks, really lovely hair, pretty eyes. I would say I'm beautiful and I really wish i could tell 14 year old me that. I dislike the misconception that all suicidal people hate the way they look because I really don't and I'm so glad I've made it to this point.

Don't get me wrong, there are times when I want to cover up every reflective surface but that is more a deep down kind of self hatrid rather than disliking my appearance

Eisenfuchs

Eisenfuchs

Jul 5, 2023
I don't know. I'm probably more attractive than I give myself credit for. People tell me I have a chiseled jawline, nice face, and artsy vibe. And, I'll admit here and now that I think I do look better than I did when I was in my earlier 20s, but at most I'd give myself a 7. I really don't take care of myself well enough to warrant any more than that.

S

stillunemployed

lol lmao
Jun 1, 2023
I have no idea.

People tell me I look very young for my age, that I could pass for a teenager, yet most look at me like im an insect.
I'm really thin right now, but for my father im always a fatass.

I give off a really "bad vibe", but i'm also "very funny", "sweet", whatever....

icanfeelthesoil

icanfeelthesoil

Jul 7, 2023
I put 6, but it depends on who is asking the question. I could be a 2 according to some, i could be an 8 according to others. I'm not super ugly but i definitely don't have a face deemed conventionally attractive.

AriasRed

AriasRed

Jul 6, 2023
I don't know how to rate myself, but I do think of myself as very attractive to the point I'd date myself. It took me a while since I was bullied for my appearance as a child though.

Reactions: MeltingBrain