• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
Do you believe that you're a starseed (your soul is not from earth)? I saw online that neurodivergent people were usually starseeds…personally I guess I could be one? Not sure though.

Someone on here posted about a theory involving an extraterrestrial war that caused us to be trapped on a reincarnation cycle on this planet, and that would line up with starseeds and stuff…

Last edited:
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
I don't have much commentary on this subject except that I had New Age friends in bygone decades who espoused similar ideas.

On the one hand, it is true that there is vastly more to life than what we are aware of. The closest thing to what I consider a trusted source on this subject, the 'automatic writing' of the theologian Neale Donald Walsch, claims that there are thousands of other planets in the universe with intelligent life. Even that seems like a small number relative to the number of planets.

He says that most of these societies are far more advanced than ours. Not only in terms of technology that is science fiction for us, such as warp drives, but also societies that are what we would call utopian - based on oneness rather than money; harmonious with nature, peaceful and free of all cruelty.

He goes into detail about how they operate. Most of their solutions to societal challenges are painfully obvious. He did suggest that Jesus originated from one of these societies of beings who have achieved spiritual mastery. By contrast, the word 'primitive' was used over and over again to describe humans and Earth. I can go into more detail if this topic is of interest to anyone. Though a word of warning; it ends up a bit depressing being stuck here on this planet.

That said, there are downsides to the approach that New Agers take in seeking special labels for themselves. The first is that it can be limiting; the truth of these matters could be orders of magnitude bigger than anything our pea-brains could comprehend.

The second problem is that the ultimate gold-mine of all spirituality - throughout all of history and any regions of the universe - is finding ultimate truth. That profound truth can be intellectually described as oneness or perfect love or whatever, but actually being in that state, enlightenment, is the universal goal. One can only imagine what an entire society of enlightened beings would be like, considering those beings experience an inner utopia regardless of the outside conditions they find themselves in.

The practical pathway is the death of the 'little me' who is trying to be special in a big scary universe. Hence, anything that inflates the ego is a step in the wrong direction. It's a very easy trap to fall into and wastes a lot of time. The goal is death of the false, not making the false self feel better.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
We are all connected with the universe, we are all products of the evolution of the universe. We have no idea what consciousness and soul actually is and what's responsible for that. We're all starseeds and the elements we are made of were once all breeded in stars.

DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
It would require that souls exist…
A soul is not something that you possess, it is something that you emit. When you die, you stop emitting more soul, but the soul that you have already emitted still bounces around - An example of soul would be my grandmother, and all the people she touched in her life that are still influenced by the way she lived, and that will in turn influence others.
I don't believe in the immortal soul, I believe in the human soul as the expression of mind, not brain but mind.

As for aliens, well, again very difficult to estimate but there are stars which are billions of years older than our sun, some of them very likely have planets and therefore I can imagine civilizations immensely beyond the capabilities of our own. What capabilities those are no can tell, in the same sense that even the most fantastic prognostications from the middle of the 19th century about the technology of the 20th century all fell short. People like... asked to imagine what transportation Devices people would have a 1950, imagined a type of Victorian living room with plush velvet furniture in a gondola at the bottom Of an enormous balloon which went from New York to San Francisco in only a few weeks and he was of course the most imaginative speculative thinker of the 19th century others would've been more cautious. So it's very difficult to predict far into the future even 100 years where not only new technology but new scientific principles may be discovered.

Biological life likely merges with machines.
Mind uploading for example - Information can be ingrained in a crystal through variations in the regular structure – basically in a pattern of imperfections in the crystal. (a perfect crystal has very little information – composition of the unit cell, and the dimensions of the overall crystal). Space colonization could be done through engraining or uploading your consciousness to a crystal and launching that (thrust requirements for pounds, costs, life support systems, ect). Atomically crystalline structures use the lowest level of energy. This is one possibility and I could go on…
We are all connected with the universe, we are all products of the evolution of the universe. We have no idea what consciousness and soul actually is and what's responsible for that. We're all starseeds and the elements we are made of were once all breeded in stars.
The cosmos is within us. We are made of star-stuff. We are a way for the universe to know itself. - Carl Sagan

TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
I personally see it as copium and trying to be the main character

ND is just a programming fault, nothing special just you got fucked up at character creation, sucks but misery and suffering is the name of the human game.