• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
I'm pretty skeptical myself and I know most people won't relate to this but I feel like people like James Randi or Penn & Teller are kind of shady. Not sure they're honest enough to give just anyone a fair 'hearing' so to speak, unless it suits their interests. Just a thought. I know no one agrees.

blueflame

blueflame

Nov 17, 2020
This is just my opinion, you do not have to take it:

In my opinion, regarding karma, I think what defines whether the "caster" will receive "bad" or "good" karma, depends on their intentions, rather than their actions.

If they offer their service with the intention of freeing the client from negative circumstances that prevent the client from being free and at peace or for any other reason that is pure, they won't receive any bad karma, they most likely will receive some beneficial returns. Furthermore, they do it upon request, though pure intentions do not really need to sollicited in order to be acted upon, in my opinion.

If they use their skills with unpure intentions, well.... Their fate is theirs to face. Well their fate is theirs to face regardless of their choices, anyway, so whatever happens, happens, might be a better phrase.

But I'd also like to point out that wether an "outside" third-party can see wether the intentions were pure or not, doesn't matter. It's an "inside" process. So, even though outsiders might judge and condemn the "caster", it the caster's intentions were pure, the caster will always "win" in the end.

I will not define what "pure" means because to me, purity is something one can only recognise with one's heart and soul not with one's intellect. Therefore, wether one can recognize purity or not depends on one's level of soul and heart clarity and unconditional openness.

For those who may be wondering how soul clarity can be achieved, the answer is simple. Unconditional Openness and the sincere intention to see and accept the Truth. It takes practice and may be difficult at first depending on circumstances, but where one starts from doesn't matter, it's starting and continuing that matters.

This however doesn't mean practicing openness will automatically allow one to see all that is going on within an external individual. It does, however, make one more aware of one's own intentions, and in turns, helps oneself make better decisions that might or will result in beneficial returns

I apologize if I went a bit off-topic, I just thought it might be helpful for any reason, or it might not.

You may ignore this if you wish.

So my answer to the op's question is, yes you may ask for a caster's services, if you want to, it is your choice in the end, and so long as, within yourself, you know and recognize you are acting with pure intentions, there is nothing to worry about, in my opinion.

Choose your caster wisely, op, if you decide to go for it. But most importantly, listen to and trust yourself.

Peace.

:halo: