• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Afterlife: Yes or No?

• Total voters
RejectMetamorphosis

RejectMetamorphosis

Jul 10, 2024
Yeah. When I die I will be transported to a fairy forest filled with small critters who live in cute mini cottages. They are very friendly and love cooking strawberry tarts every monday/saturday morning for their neighbors!

6o66yx

Sep 29, 2023
Well my friend had an nde and another friend is a psyhic medium and messages ive had from her from spirits from the otherside were things I could have only known so I believe we meet up with family and friends again in some other dimension. So I believe we are in a simulation and only suffering is here on Earth which is a learning

we live then we become compost
I like compost tbh
One time I died for 1 minute and a I don't recall how many seconds the second time I died for four minutes the third time I died for two minutes. Every time I was brought back to life obviously but all I remember is blackness and nothingness. No God no warmth no family members. Just emptiness.
That is pure angelic music in my ears (although you've written it and not speak it to me)
I hope for reincarnation - i'd love to be reincarnated as a housecat. But I find it difficult to truly believe in an afterlife, even if I want one
Yes, when I thought about the possibility of reincarnation my wish was always housecat. But in an loving household and I wanna be able to go out and hunt mice, to bring it back as a gift for owners
Yeah. When I die I will be transported to a fairy forest filled with small critters who live in cute mini cottages. They are very friendly and love cooking strawberry tarts every monday/saturday morning for their neighbors!
Sounds like some kind of lovely DMT realm

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: RejectMetamorphosis
andreamysk

andreamysk

Jun 29, 2024
Well my friend had an nde and another friend is a psyhic medium and messages ive had from her from spirits from the otherside were things I could have only known so I believe we meet up with family and friends again in some other dimension. So I believe we are in a simulation and only suffering is here on Earth which is a learning hell type realm
It would be nice if that were the case (at least the part about meeting up with our loved ones again in another dimension). I fear that we still know too little about how our brains work (which could perhaps offer alternative explanations for these 'spiritual' phenomena of mediums etc.). This has often happened in human history: I still hope I'm wrong :-)

Reactions: divinemistress36
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
No.

And I also hope there is neither an afterlife whether I died naturally nor if I CTBed. One life was enough.