• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
There are some things that i agree with people here. like we should all have access to a nembutal , a guaranteed suicide method or assisted suicide.

What I like about this site is they allow talk about methods, venting , and allow posts or topics that other places don't as from the antinatalism, pessimistic, promortalist, efilist nihilism philosophies.

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
I wouldn't call this place home, but I feel very comfortable here.
I've been spending a lot of time here lately.
I found the site in 2022, but I wasn't active.
I created my first account to ask a few questions about the SN.
Apart from that, I sometimes only read threads (mainly regarding the SN)
I currently visit this site every day and write at least a few comments a day (usually).
In fact, it's my daily ritual, if you can call it that.
I like this place.
It is not a "home", but it is definitely a friendly zone.

ForgottenTomb

ForgottenTomb

May 26, 2023
I feel the same! People here have shown to be relatable, understanding and kind. So comforting.

Reactions: Arachno
Hated By All

Hated By All

Death will give me peace
Sep 21, 2022
why do you think you're disliked? i don't feel particularly appreciated and don't have friends even here but it's nice to have a place to vent and see what others share
Because of being trolled and yes I also don't have friends or appreciated either. I suppose this place is good to vent.

Death is my goal

Death is my goal

pathetic failure
Aug 25, 2022
I don't feel anything particularly being here

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Aug 12, 2019
There are some things that i agree with people here. like we should all have access to a nembutal , a guaranteed suicide method or assisted suicide.

What I like about this site is they allow talk about methods, venting , and allow posts or topics that other places don't as from the antinatalism, pessimistic, promortalist, efilist nihilism philosophies.
Adding to this my post. But I do not feel at home here nor anywhere

Last edited:
H

HowlerFlamingpaws

Dec 26, 2023
I don't necessarily feel at home, but it kinda feels like going to a convention. Everyone here is generally into the same thing I am (CTB), and most people are tangentially related to that interest in some way. I'm still pretty much ignored, but at least the people around here don't look at me strange.

Reactions: lita-lassi
lita-lassi

lita-lassi

let me spell it out for you: go to hell
Sep 25, 2023
the sense of community ive found in several instances here has been close to life saving. idk about "home" but talking to others is definitely comforting

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
I wouldn't personally care as long as I can have a good life for myself
but obviously the goal of government and society is to prevent a collapse
Society should collapse. I'd love to see it

Reactions: iloverachel
H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023

This site is what helps me get by, minute by minute. I find solace here and I don't know what the hell I would do without it.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Aug 12, 2019
This site is what helps me get by, minute by minute. I find solace here and I don't know what the hell I would do without it.
I didn't finish my post. The only thing I need is to exit this life and world like with a bullet to my brain. That's what I need as bullet to the brain

J

jacobryan

Mar 11, 2024
I do feel at home here. Like people get me, as it were. I feel heard, like genuinely heard here when thoughts enter my mind (and lately have moved in for an extended staycation). I know it won't make sense to the world outside of SS, but it doesn't have to.

vitbar

vitbar

Escaped Lunatic
Jun 4, 2023
Not really. I don't feel I belong anywhere