• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

lnlybnny

lnlybnny

Experienced
Jan 25, 2024
it's comforting in a weird way knowing i'm not so lonely like i thought i was. even though we're united by this desire to ctb, it still brings some warm to my heart knowing that in spite of our hardships and reasons to be in this website we are still united somehow... it's good to not feel so lonely.

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Yeah same for me, it's been like a shelter for me since I came back as a lurker a few weeks ago. You guys are so sweet. Here I understand people and I feel understood. I'm so lonely IRL, I have no close friends to spend time with in my shitty city (although I do have a lovely wife who understands what I'm going through - they just can't do anything about it). When I was living somewhere else, I had at least one close friend to help me get through the day. Now I have to take the train to see the few friends I have and it's exhausting.

Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
Yes! This place is like an oasis in the desert, away from all the bull shit of existence. Everywhere people with different points of view waste their time in endless stupid arguments. Everywhere is full of lies but this place is real. Everyone is real here. This is my Zion!

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
yes, it feels like no one understands. we see people making plans and having dreams and i'm just like ''i just want out''
Same
If most people had the same mindset as us society would collapse
East asia is probably where most people are like minded and suicide rates are high, birth rates dropping, many withdraw from society, etc
Would it be a bad thing if society collapsed though?

lnlybnny

lnlybnny

Experienced
Jan 25, 2024
I had a stronger sense of that in the past. It has grown to give off more vibes of a big open arena rather than than a cozy little community in my eyes. Not that access should be gatekept.
been suicidal for over 10 years but only discovered here recently lol and it's sad bc i feel i need to ctb asap so i didn't get to spend much time here :(

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
i didn't know i had a room mate.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles
iloveduster

iloveduster

Jan 21, 2024
Throughout my entire life, I've often felt misunderstood and unsafe, but being here feels like finding a home—comforting and secure. My whole life I felt so out of place and I had to hide my thoughts and feelings but here people understand. Here, people won't lecture you that "life is actually fun, you just aren't trying enough." I'm glad I share the same views as most of the users.

pilotviolin

pilotviolin

Student
Jan 27, 2024
while more internet texting isnt what i personally need or find much solace in anymore, i do feel this is a space where you are allowed to be genuine in your struggles and that is significant, and is an important resource for anyone to have; a space to speak, and a place to be able to consider information/stats. just like how libraries and freedom of speech are crucial for a healthy society. it is especially refreshing in an internet world where people just blatantly throwing out the (usually a mask but still) norm of being kind, understanding, and open to one another. ironically here is where i feel the least misanthropic and cynical in terms of places people can communicate online. so is it my home? no, but its something akin to a library and club to me, info and community.

J

juna

Death is the only truth...
Mar 4, 2024
This is the only place where I can truly say how I feel. And no one judges me, it is nice to not be patronized about what's great in my life and how others lives are so much harder, it is not a competition. It feels nice to be accepted, I loved it when someone said that it is okay to ctb to me here, made me feel validated. If anything, this is my safe space.

I

iloverachel

Warlock
Mar 7, 2024
Yes I feel more at home here than in real lifmost my days are spent browsing and posting here because people are actually nice and caring here, unlike the cruel cold world outside where I clearly dint matter

Reactions: sserafim
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Honestly, I don't think that I'll ever have a place on earth that I can call home. I just don't belong on this planet in general. However, this certainly is the place where I feel most welcomed when compared to anywhere else on earth so this place has my respect for that. I'm just scared of the possibility of this site crumbling into oblivion. I hope this site stays alive (ironic phrase to use given the nature) for as long as possible

Reactions: pilotviolin
E

EternalWinter

Bad company, ‘til the day I die
Apr 4, 2024
I do feel at home here. It's not so much that there's a driving force toward CTB, more that we are all intimately aware of the option, and understand its validity in reference to the human experience. "Success" by most of our (western) standards is artificial, and the structures we've built to reward that "success" don't work, but they're very good at fooling ordinary people into believing they do. Turns out none of us are ordinary, some are just more fooled than others. For those who find passion and joy in the illusion, I feel happy… I simply don't share that sentiment.

Anyway, yes. I've lurked here for a while. The mood can understandably become bleak, after all, the tendency for those who arrive here is to have suffered. I recently crossed the threshold into peace before eternal rest. I will go home soon.

Reactions: pilotviolin
F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
I haven't been here very long so I don't really feel "at home" but I am glad there's somewhere we can talk (and sometimes joke) about suicide without judgment or getting one of the cookie-cutter, cliché support phrases thrown at us.

The only other place I know is the peer support sub on reddit and good lord those people make me want to ctb MORE. 🤦