• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

liverpoolfan

liverpoolfan

Student
Jun 10, 2019
Thank you!! Hope that means I won't see the profile at all! Aww I love my two boys. I wouldn't still be here now if it weren't for them. Mum got my first one for me last year after an attempt and then the second one followed shortly after and they are literally my world! :heart:

Just a heads up.. your posts are there for all to see, including 'I'm currently on bail for killing and torturing kittens lol.' And the posts after where you tried to justify it.. I'm sorry you feel so low that you're on this site, and wish you no ill harm, but I am now going to ignore purely for my own feelings.
No problem. Kittens are awesome. I've been thinking of getting one myself (or a puppy - I always wanted a dog but never had the chance) but I can't bear the thought of leaving them alone when I decide to advance my CTB plans.

Regarding that knobhead and the ignore function, unfortunately you'll still see when he 'likes' your post or when someone quotes him but you won't see his words. Better than nothing though, right? :hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: terry_a_davis, Anon2662 and TheSuicidalEccentric
terry_a_davis

terry_a_davis

Warlock
Dec 28, 2019
No problem. Kittens are awesome. I've been thinking of getting one myself (or a puppy - I always wanted a dog but never had the chance) but I can't bear the thought of leaving them alone when I decide to advance my CTB plans.

Regarding that knobhead and the ignore function, unfortunately you'll still see when he 'likes' your post or when someone quotes him but you won't see his words. Better than nothing though, right? :hug:

I find it hard to believe he's now acting like he knows nothing about it on top of everything. If he hadn't made 100s of posts i'd suspect he was trolling but unfortunately it appears he really is this pathetic.
I'm not religious but if there is a god i hope somehow this person can be fixed by some miracle.

Last edited:
Reactions: liverpoolfan
T

TheSuicidalEccentric

The universe is wonderful.
Feb 23, 2020
I find it hard to believe he's now acting like he knows nothing about it on top of everything. If he hadn't made 100s of posts i'd suspect he was trolling but unfortunately it appears he really is this pathetic.
I'm not religious but if there is a god i hope somehow this person can be fixed by some miracle.

Terry A Davis was religious. That is why he made TempleOS you dingbat lol

terry_a_davis

terry_a_davis

Warlock
Dec 28, 2019
Terry A Davis was religious. That is why he made TempleOS you dingbat lol
Ok i said i wouldnt reply to you but...
So i have to be like terry? Dude come on.
Why are you denying you killed them kittens? Own up to your fuckups.

Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
Hell doesn't exist. Just the great void.

Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
That's not fair n honestly mean to judge @TheSuicidalEccentric based on what he may or may not have done..

How can we say this is a "safe" forum to vent/talk, then when someone says what they have done n how they feel so horrible, we thro it back in their faces cuz they have an opinion about another topic that has ABSOLUTE NOTHING to do with what the person did??!!

That's totally mean n unfair= Bullying...

Reactions: TheSuicidalEccentric
N

noko

Not tortured
Feb 14, 2020
Actually, like I said in other posts, hell does in fact exist, and you do pay for everything you did and then some.

Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
If @TheSuicidalEccentric feels bad about it, wth thro it back in his face?? Who here is Damm perfect??
N what if this pushes him further to feel bad about it, if he did do it, n chase him to ctb???..wth???wth???

Last edited:
N

noko

Not tortured
Feb 14, 2020
If @TheSuicidalEccentric feels bad about it, wth thro it back in his face?? Who here is Damm perfect??
He is lying about it apparently, sign of a psychopath, that's what's pissing people off.

C_F

C_F

Experienced
Jul 31, 2019
He indeed stated, on a now deleted post, that he is out on bail for killing and torturing kittens. You can find the thread and see people replying to him saying that.

He is also asking people to come to Canada with him and he will pay all expenses. :I

I don't know what else to say. I'm not trying to put him down. But he should own up at the very least?

T

TheSuicidalEccentric

Feb 23, 2020
Ok i said i wouldnt reply to you but...
So i have to be like terry? Dude come on.
Why are you denying you killed them kittens? Own up to your fuckups.

You're the one who named yourself after some schizophrenic, after all. And why do you BELIEVE I killed kittens? How do you know I was or was not lying? There is no proof; everything is talk.

C

ctbUniquectb

Pariah
Jan 7, 2020
Actually, like I said in other posts, hell does in fact exist, and you do pay for everything you did and then some.
evidence?

T

TheSuicidalEccentric

Feb 23, 2020
He indeed stated, on a now deleted post, that he is out on bail for killing and torturing kittens. You can find the thread and see people replying to him saying that.

He is also asking people to come to Canada with him and he will pay all expenses. :I

I don't know what else to say. I'm not trying to put him down. But he should own up at the very least?

How do you know I wasn't lying about the kitten thing? Lmao do you guys just believe anything that anybody writes here?

Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020

He says it's a bad idea to die because the world should be ventured. But a post a few days ago he says he is likely going to hang himself.

Yes I have seen them..is he perfect? NO! N obviously there's a reason y he's on this site..
This is not a site campaigning for office. Meaning he already has some struggles he's dealing with..

If he posted that then, Duh! He has owned up to it! So what now? He's worse than any of is here so we should hang him??

Own up to it? Is there a judge n jury here??

This is disgusting!
He is lying about it apparently, sign of a psychopath, that's what's pissing people off.
Y is everyone "pissed" about him being a psychopath??
If u can't help him, then IGNORE HIM..

SINCE WHEN R WE "PISSED" ABOUT SOMEONE BEING SICK??!!

Last edited:
C

ctbUniquectb

Pariah
Jan 7, 2020
He indeed stated, on a now deleted post, that he is out on bail for killing and torturing kittens ... But he should own up at the very least?
Unless he didn't do it. Ever been falsely accused? I know a couple of cases. I've written about one here a lot, and attached a pic of another.

C_F

C_F

Experienced
Jul 31, 2019
Yes I have seen them..is he perfect? NO! N obviously there's a reason y he's on this site..
This is not a site campaigning for office. Meaning he already has some struggles he's dealing with..

If he posted that then, Duh! He has owned up to it! So what now? He's worse than any of is here so we should hang him??

Own up to it? Is there a judge n jury here??

This is disgusting!

I appreciate your thoughts and it's kind of you to defend him. If he says what he says is all talk, then we'll take it for that from now on.

N

noko

Not tortured
Feb 14, 2020
SINCE WHEN R WE "PISSED" ABOUT SOMEONE BEING SICK??!!
Psychopathy is not like other diseases, if you feel sorry for him he will take you for a fool. And on top of that, he's inviting strangers to canada to go on a wilderness trip with him. Who knows what he's up to in his mind. Also, people are sensitive and can be upset by whatever they want, sure there are those amongst us that have done bad things, but it doesn't mean forgiveness is automatic or even given. Some shit you just live with for the rest of your life and more.

Reactions: terry_a_davis and liverpoolfan
Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
I appreciate your thoughts and it's kind of you to defend him. If he says what he says is all talk, then we'll take it for that from now on.
U don't have to take it as "all talk" but if he said he did it n is sorry about it, then to bring it up in another topic is cruel..

This is bullying on a site that speaks against it, esp since many here have been bullied all or most of their lives...smdh..
Psychopathy is not like other diseases, if you feel sorry for him he will take you for a fool. And on top of that, he's inviting strangers to canada to go on a wilderness trip with him. Who knows what he's up to in his mind. Also, people are sensitive and can be upset by whatever they want, sure there are those amongst us that have done bad things, but it doesn't mean forgiveness is automatic or even given. Some shit you just live with for the rest of your life and more.
First of all, he can't take me for a fool..
I'm not defending his PAST actions, I'm defending the bullying that's going on cuz he had a different opinion on a topic..

Last edited:
BizarreBazaar

BizarreBazaar

Student
Feb 26, 2020
I'm pretty sure he was laughing about having tortured kittens. He didn't say he was sorry for it.

Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
I'm pretty sure he was laughing about having tortured kittens. He didn't say he was sorry for it.
Ok. Actually, he did say he was sorry for it..
N being "pretty sure" is not definitive enough to say someone is unapologetic about their past actions..

S

Steve Vermont

Feb 27, 2020
I go with the old Roman Emperor Philosopher Marco Aurelio: either god is good and forgiving, or god is not. If god is not, god is not worth obeying. If god is, god will pardon you.

You might have some explaining to do to the kittens, however.

Reactions: voyager, liverpoolfan and LastRide
N

noko

Not tortured
Feb 14, 2020
God unfortunately is dead. Now on the other side is just people, and they boil you.

Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
I don't even know this kid, BUT what I do know is this bullying could potentially push him to ctb...

This is very upsetting on a site where we should be helping each other..

He's 18 ffs, how many of us have done some stupid, crazy things at that age??!

BizarreBazaar

BizarreBazaar

Student
Feb 26, 2020
I never tortured kittens.

Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
I never tortured kittens.
So ur betta than him?? Tell us all that u did do then..I'll wait..

I'm sure I never did some of the stuff u did..so I'm betta than u??

I wonder if anyone here bullying him ever asked him what his upbringing was like? N what would drive him to do those things??

I didn't think so...

BizarreBazaar

BizarreBazaar

Student
Feb 26, 2020
I disagree that there's bullying going on. My only point was that I never did something so heinous as torturing kittens.

BizarreBazaar

BizarreBazaar

Student
Feb 26, 2020
We'll have to agree to disagree about what constitutes "bullying".

I never said anything about being "better" than him.

Reactions: liverpoolfan and C_F
Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
Mind u, I'm an animal lover with 2 dogs, a parrot, have had a cat, snake, turtles, iguana and rabbits.
But I will not judge anyone on their past..esp not an 18 yo. Period.
We'll have to agree to disagree about what constitutes "bullying".

I never said anything about being "better" than him.
So y did u feel the need to address him as such then in a totally different thread??