• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

illAF

Experienced
Jun 19, 2023
Abit of both. I bought a ratchet strap whillch also failed as si kicked in but I sat on a chair with a noose and leaned forward while pushing myself away from the chair. I did pass out but woke up in auto mode and was trying to get the strap off my neck which was such a strange feeling
Do you experience any damages following that ? It's always a mystery to me how we can wake up after passing out with this method...

counting-out-time

counting-out-time

Just “hanging around”
Oct 10, 2022
I know what you mean. So far I'm okay I think from hanging well trying. I didn't have any memory loss or headaches. Similar to when I tried to gas myself out in the car. Nothing happened. I think some of us who want to Die can't because the world is selfish

• Hugs
Reactions: nolifezzz and illAF
I

illAF

Experienced
Jun 19, 2023
I know what you mean. So far I'm okay I think from hanging well trying. I didn't have any memory loss or headaches. Similar to when I tried to gas myself out in the car. Nothing happened. I think some of us who want to Die can't because the world is selfish
Yeah it's awful how difficult it is to die. Even when you're so desesperate to do so... Before being suicidal, I used to think it was easy, that if things would turn out bad for me one day, I would always have this exit solution. Well, things turned very very bad and I just can't kms. I feel completely trapped.

• Aww..
Reactions: nolifezzz, cscott, nicali845 and 1 other person
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
The only case of failed partial hanging? I also know of someone @MrDarkness who failed partial hanging a fair amount of times.
yeah i dont recommend it, you need to do so much extra stuff, hand cuff yourself, etc

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: アホペンギン and illAF
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I hope it's okay to ask : have you chosen another method following your failed attempt ?
He chose full suspension hanging but if he gets money he'll use either SN or fetanyl.

angel_cries

angel_cries

Aug 14, 2023
I think this would count as partial even tho is improvised. Looks peaceful and easy.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: illAF
vitbar

vitbar

Escaped Lunatic
Jun 4, 2023
There are examples in scientific literature. The police were suspicious foul play was at work because they didn't see it as a plausible method.

I

illAF

Experienced
Jun 19, 2023
I think this would count as partial even tho is improvised. Looks peaceful and easy.
Why does it liok so easy for some people ? When we're all there trying for decades for some of us..

Reactions: die_young
SenseOfLoss

SenseOfLoss

life could have been so beautiful
Feb 24, 2023
The Swedish student Marcus Jannes is the only confirmed example I know of.
Yes, that's right. I also watched this video, not recommended because totally shocking....