Apr 3, 2023
Not for me.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Skathon
N

NoFutureAnymore

Student
Jul 4, 2023
If you would have asked me this question before 2023 I would have said "YES!". Unfortunately, this year I found out that in my case it turned into a no, but I think it depends on external factors too. So you can be lucky and it might get better, or you might be unlucky and it gets worse.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
P

pinemarten

Aug 18, 2023
Over the years I've often seen people saying stuff like "your 20s are the hardest; it gets so much easier in your 30s and beyond!" but I think this assumes many things. Namely that these people suffering in their 20s are still on a path towards a more comfortable existence in their 30s, be that through career progression, education, gaining life experiences, forming relationships, building a family etc. These steps are assumed to be taking place in the background.

From my own experience it is quite possible to lose many years of one's life doing nothing and to watch the year markers pass by with nothing changing. Suddenly you're 25, 30, beyond, with nothing to show for it because those years were spent doing nothing. The age number itself means little, it's more to do with how the years are filled.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Zegers and Skathon
Madao

Madao

Certified MADAO (She/her)
Mar 30, 2023
I mean that as long as one exists here there is unlimited potential to suffer, like there is just no limit as to how horrible existing can get, existing can always get much worse and this will be endless until one dies. I use the word endlessly as if I don't find a way to leave I could be trapped here for decades and that feels endless to me.
Thank you, I understand

• Hugs
sensenmann

sensenmann

this will be the end of me
Jun 14, 2023
worse for me, I miss being a kid.

• Hugs