• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ksp

ksp

Arcanist
Oct 1, 2022
the two best things this community can do, until we still have access to this global platform:

- all users need to demand society to respect our basic human right: personal autonomy

- support voluntary euthanasia / voluntary assisted dying (VAD) / medical assistance in dying (MAiD)

the universal voluntary euthanasia should be accepted by all countries as the first step:

- terminally ill - universal (compassion and dignity) - this should be undeniable

once all countries implement this first step, compassion will be expanded to other cases
the next (subsequent) steps will be much slower, but the first step is the most important one
the first step should also be used to expand people's mentality, and (slowly) eliminate stigma

in practice, i'd like to create two polls (or petitions)
it would be ideal if this community will put all their differences aside

• is personal autonomy a fundamental human right?
    • yes
    • no

• do you support voluntary euthanasia for terminally ill, in all countries?
    • yes
    • no

would anyone here support this?

edit: we are trying to improve society for future generation; but this should start now

Last edited:
ksp

ksp

Arcanist
Oct 1, 2022
I really think it needs to include chronic debilitating illness as well. That's the gateway for mental health issues to be included. Otherwise they'll just say it is fine enough for terminal illnesses to be covered

i agree with you, as i showed in this post

but i'm thinking of a petition to the entire world !
- euthanasia is stigmatized throughout the world
- once the legislation in all countries is established, more and more legislation can be added to include more cases, and eventually it will include mental health (later on)

for now, all countries should support voluntary euthanasia as the basic right for terminally ill (similar to canada's MAID)

for now, all countries should show compassion for terminally ill
and that needs to happen right now (not next year)

Last edited:
Lone_Traveler90

Lone_Traveler90

Jan 7, 2023
As much as I support this idea it has to be expanded in my opinion, into total idea of self euthanasia. I have no diagnosed physical or mental illness which causes me to want to commit suicide. My life choices and general 'fuckness' of this world want me to do it. In regular world, everybody would refuse me to offer me euthanasia because my life can pottentially be 'saved'. But I will ask a question, what gives you or any doctor or religious fanatic a right, to defy my right to seak death ? It is extremely complex subject and I think we all wish for something that will happen in maybe 100 or 200 years from now. As it stand now, people think that they now better than you what is best for you. They will try to push medication on you or some bullshit talking mental 'help'. I am adult and I should have complete right about whether I want to die or live. But we not anywhere close to that.
I hope it will happen for future generations, but as it stands now, it's just a fantasy.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It's really disgusting how euthanasia isn't legalised everywhere in this world and how suicide is still so stigmatised to the extent that it is, but I doubt that things are ever really going to change at least where I live, no matter what people say. The UK is very pro life and there is certainly a lot of focus on suicide prevention with a refusal to respect what is a basic human right which is the decision to voluntarily leave this world.

People fear suicide as it shatters their worldview that existence is always worth enduring and people don't wish to accept the fact that for many people existing really is something harmful and something that they would be better off without. The attitudes towards assisted suicide and the right to die really should change and it's unacceptable that people refuse to see suicide as being a rational decision but sadly this is just the world that we exist in.

ksp

ksp

Arcanist
Oct 1, 2022
As much as I support this idea it has to be expanded in my opinion, into total idea of self euthanasia. I have no diagnosed physical or mental illness which causes me to want to commit suicide. My life choices and general 'fuckness' of this world want me to do it. In regular world, everybody would refuse me to offer me euthanasia because my life can pottentially be 'saved'. But I will ask a question, what gives you or any doctor or religious fanatic a right, to defy my right to seak death ? It is extremely complex subject and I think we all wish for something that will happen in maybe 100 or 200 years from now. As it stand now, people think that they now better than you what is best for you. They will try to push medication on you or some bullshit talking mental 'help'. I am adult and I should have complete right about whether I want to die or live. But we not anywhere close to that.
I hope it will happen for future generations, but as it stands now, it's just a fantasy.
i understand where you're coming from, i have the same problem

a gave up on my hopes long ago, but i'm trying to improve things for future generations

you can be part of this change (not for us, and not right now, but younger people)

as far as i'm concerned, all people should have access to nembutal, in all pharmacies (18+)

but I doubt that things are ever really going to change at least where I live
i understand your pain ! and it may seem improbable that change will happen next year

but i don't doubt that the world will become more enlightened

as an example:
in UK, after all current politicians will be replaced, UK will allow voluntary euthanasia

i have no doubt about this !!!

Last edited:
Lone_Traveler90

Lone_Traveler90

Jan 7, 2023
i understand where you're coming from, i have the same problem

a gave up on my hopes long ago, but i'm trying to improve things for future generations

you can part of this change (not for us, and not right now, but younger people)

as far as i'm concerned, all people should have access to nembutal, in all pharmacies (18 +)
That is true. It is a very selfless thing to do for the future generations. I support that. It is just hard to deal with all those narrow minded people even when you present rational arguments.

Lone_Traveler90

Lone_Traveler90

Jan 7, 2023
in 50 years from now, all those hardcore pro-lifers will be dead, or begging for nembutal
Well, I am pro choice. I do not wish for anybody to die or feel suffering. In a perfect world I would like that everybody is happy. But the reality is different and I hope that peoples opinions and views change regarding suicide.

Source Energy

Source Energy

I want to be where people areN'T...
Jan 23, 2023
This. No physical or mental illnesses diagnosed either, though I suspect high function Aspergers, and although not depressed, I was always sad inside, and not so fond of people in general. The peace I seek is unearthly...

ksp

ksp

Arcanist
Oct 1, 2022
This. No physical or mental illnesses diagnosed either, though I suspect high function Aspergers, and although not depressed, I was always sad inside, and not so fond of people in general. The peace I seek is unearthly...
i completely understand this, and i agree !

but, we need to start slow, and with undeniable request (this movement is for future generations, not for us)

Last edited: