• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
Some parents have taken their children to Dignitas; one in the case of a parapalegic and in another a woman who suffered from BPD and begged for death. There are other examples.

Some parents do sanction the suicide of their offspring although I imagine it is rare and obviously not without a lot of pain.

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, ScaredOfLife, skitliv and 1 other person
T

Tiburcio

Just because a parent may not accept the death of their child doesn't mean they have selfish or ill intent. It's perfectly natural for them to want to see their children survive, and go on after so much investment. I'm not saying all parents are good in their roles, but let's not assume they all want their kids to suffer or that they don't care.
Also, now I live with my parents. They see my pain and they don't care: everything it's my fault, I must live, the typical pro-lifer philosophy we all despice so much. They don't care about my choice: I must live. Why? Because they want. They forced me to be here and they will never let me go. I'm in agony every day, suffering a lot, all this bad time could be avoided if they let me go, but they don't: seeing me alive even in pain is more important than the freedom of their son. Abhorrent monsters is what they are.

How can you justify it?

Reactions: imdone, lv-gras and Gevatsu