• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
A side note but related. I refuse to celebrate or acknowledge my birthday. I'm a grown man and I've told my parents this. They still send me a card and texts anyway. They say they're going to celebrate it regardless. It's clearly disrespectful of them to ignore my wishes, but they don't care. Killing myself will be great in part because there's nothing they can do about it. They can get angry, but it won't do any good.

Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
A side note but related. I refuse to celebrate or acknowledge my birthday. I'm a grown man and I've told my parents this. They still send me a card and texts anyway. They say they're going to celebrate it regardless. It's clearly disrespectful of them to ignore my wishes, but they don't care. Killing myself will be great in part because there's nothing they can do about it. They can get angry, but it won't do any good.
They're your parents. Your birthday means something special to them even if it doesn't to you. By the sounds of how they treat you for your birthday, they'll be sad before angry.
And to answer your title question: I have had numerous family and friends ctb, various ways. I've seen others who have ctb. I'm angry they didn't have a pain free acceptable means to a dignified end.

Last edited:
Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
Some people not to say most people see suicide as a selfish, coward act. Unfortunately.
The people I'm referring to would be family and friends or acquaintances. Strangers have no reason to feel angry.
They're your parents. Your birthday means something special to them even if it doesn't to you. By the sounds of how they treat you for your birthday, they'll be sad before angry.
And to answer your title question: I have had numerous family and friends ctb, various ways. I've seen others who have ctb. I'm angry they didn't have a pain free acceptable means to a dignified end.
Those around you experienced anger too. What were their reasons?

Reactions: profoundexperience
Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
You are right sorry, I only read the headline, yes family, my family will see the same way as strangers would. They would also believe my soul would burn in hell. Yes that's the family I have.
Why haven't you cut them out long ago?

• Aww..
Reactions: Sherri
profoundexperience

profoundexperience

You can feel the punishment but you cant commit ts
Jun 29, 2020
Yes: The vast majority of people believe in a "core religion" (before any other) of...

"Life is a 'good thing'."

How could anyone force a baby into this without believing that?

Committing suicide is "apostasy" against this "religion"... it forks too much with their highest philosophy.

They just can't accept the fact that, all-in-all...

"Life is actually a 'bad thing'."

And they don't like a person literally proving that by ctb-ing. It puts that fact too much "in their faces".

Last edited:
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Yeah unfortunately it is like that, most ppl think suicide is wrong and selfish

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Then how will know of your death?
Well the last time I spoke to my dad about suicide he said then just do it, I know he prob didn't mean it in his heart, but was the last time we spoke. I don't reply to emails, I changed my number, and quit social media. So if or when I do it, all they will get is a phone call from the police.
Then how will know of your death?
And also I live very far away from them....

Last edited:
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Yes, I think there are people who think that way. In a sense, I suppose they are jealous and resentful of someone who exercises their free will to escape the suffering that is part of 'life'. Therefore, the pro-lifers get upset and project their anger and jealously on the person who has CTB'd.