A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
I agree on some level. I was able to use stans guide, research other meds that I can get to take with the SN, and etc. But now that method isn't available for me. So I've started researching other options.

But idk there are geniunly people like me who are just dumb when it comes to something's. Hanging as example I'm like a toddler trying to color in between the lines. I went through the entire hanging resource guide and am still confused on how to do it properly without my head feeling like it's going to explode and or choking myself.

if people are asking what knot they need and etc. I understand like wtf? It tells you in so many places. But it doesn't show how to actually do the hanging part and idk I'm dumb n doing something wrong because whenever I try to compress the arteries it hits my air thing and I start coughing/choking.

but yeh I don't want the site to be down and sorry if it seems like I'm one of the people asking trivial questions.

I use this site as a coping mechanism ever since I've found it as people understand here

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, NightmareTour, NodusTollens and 3 others
L

LMFAO FOCKERS

Lost in Aokigahara
May 26, 2019
Which government? As a practical matter, these agencies have severe limitations to their reach, particularly with regard to the Dark Web, the modern equivalent of the American post Civil War Wild West. TikTok is Chinese and owned by ByteDance, headquartered in Beijing and legally domiciled in the Cayman Islands. There is not, and never can be a singular global government which controls everything.

You clearly dont understand the law and you are conflating many things based on your opinion. Do the research on 8chan.

Do the research on organizations and websites being taken down based on financial crimes i.e. drugs etc.

Ive stated facts (not personal opinions) based on real estate law and the like. Please do some homework.

EDIT: Why do you think Google has specific laws for how it operates in each* country???

Last edited:
S

sephlove

Nov 22, 2020
Instructing others on how to commit suicide is not the purpose of this site and is forbidden. It is not only unethical, it is illegal.

Giving people information is unethical, but telling them to google or give them a source for the information where someone else tells them how to CTB is not unethical? Lol, makes sense.

Reactions: Élégie, BeautifulMosaics, disillusionment and 3 others
Gnip

Gnip

Bill the Cat
Oct 10, 2020
And you THINK any jail time is a GOOD thing???

YA think ya wanna CTB now....just wait if ya get jail time....LMFAO.

I think you should speak for yourself. The concept of minimizing jail is just ridiculous unless you are watching a TV special. Gimme a break...

EDIT: And BTW there is no such thing as checking out on your own accord in jail....

I did not indicate anything about what I think. I merely stated the fact that Michelle Carter stopped serving jail time in January in response to a factually erroneous post which said she was still doing serious prison time. I did not speak for anybody, I simply reported on what actually happened and could have happened in that case. I said nothing about whether she should have gone to jail or not, or for how long. I expressed no opinion on the matter.

Regarding checking out on one's own accord in jail, former New England Patriots Tight End Aaron Hernandez did exactly that by hanging himself in his jail cell with his bedsheets on on April 19, 2017 after being convicted of murdering Odin Lloyd. You have made your position clear on the subject. You do not consider the numerous prison inmates who have committed suicide by hanging themselves to have ever done such a thing as checking out of jail on their own accords.

Reactions: NightmareTour and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I'm about to ask that this entire thread be removed as it's a waste of time and space apparently. A few here get it, the rest don't.

Reactions: Kruger and Good4Nothing
S

sephlove

Nov 22, 2020
You clearly dont understand the law and you are conflating many things based on your opinion. Do the research on 8chan.

Do the research on organizations and websites being taken down based on financial crimes i.e. drugs etc.

Ive stated facts (not personal opinions) based on real estate law and the like. Please do some homework.

Except, the debate about the right to die is a lot more complex than you think. Ex: PPH is fully LEGAL, and the information is shared world wide, even on PUBLIC websites and SELLERS like AMAZON. And there are even rip off PPH websites scamming people.
There are certain governments that have allowed the procedure, and they would certainly need to explain how they do it, so that information is available too. With that, comes a sea of more questions and thus more info. PPH even tells you how to set up services to help you buy certain items. Whose stopping them? Are they unethical? I notice a lot of the information from the handbook circulates here as well. The clarification HELPS others to not only prevent repercussions but as a SUPPORT and guidance not to mess up your body and life if you do survive and/or if you change your mind. And there are probably countless number of websites who do the same.

Again - Information and Encouragement is not the same thing.

Reactions: Élégie, it's_all_a_game, pthnrdnojvsc and 6 others
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
I'm about to ask that this entire thread be removed as it's a waste of time and space apparently. A few here get it, the rest don't.

Yah, I have no idea what's going on here.

Reactions: NodusTollens and AutoTap
Gnip

Gnip

Bill the Cat
Oct 10, 2020

Disagree. I think you've created a worthwhile discussion here, and you're trying to protect this site for all of us.

Reactions: Kruger, All washed up, namemanthedeadman and 4 others
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
I don't think it was a waste to post this. It's a good warning. Unfortunately, it's easily misunderstood.

There's a big difference between actively encouraging or egging someone on and just saying such and such will or won't kill a person.

• Love
Reactions: Kruger, Nymph, Soul and 1 other person
G

Gsz1982

Nov 18, 2020
This is the last I need to hear on this. I'm 38 not 12 and I need this site to stay as it is or I'm absolutely lost.

Reactions: Élégie, BeautifulMosaics, pthnrdnojvsc and 9 others
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
But idk there are geniunly people like me who are just dumb when it comes to something's. Hanging as example I'm like a toddler trying to color in between the lines. I went through the entire hanging resource guide and am still confused on how to do it properly without my head feeling like it's going to explode and or choking myself.

I cannot figure this out either. A coworker told me she can induce syncope by pressing her carotids (we were not talking about suicide, but something unrelated), and I could not believe it. I've practiced with partial, with slipknot, hangman's knot, with tourniquet and all I can achieve is getting all red in the face.

• Love
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, namemanthedeadman, NightmareTour and 1 other person
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
The case of Michelle Carter is criminal because she encouraged the person to do it even though he was unsure of it. She then shed crocodile tears and reaped sympathy from the community by showing up at his funeral. We are in no way encouraging anyone to commit suicide. We are only providing information to the means to do so. We do not glorify suicide or death, we see it as tragic and feel sorry for the users that end up here. Anyone that encourages another person to kill themselves should be banned.

• Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, namemanthedeadman, Deleted member 1496 and 5 others
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
I did not indicate anything about what I think. I merely stated the fact that Michelle Carter stopped serving jail time in January in response to a factually erroneous post which said she was still doing serious prison time. I did not speak for anybody, I simply reported on what actually happened and could have happened in that case. I said nothing about whether she should have gone to jail or not, or for how long. I expressed no opinion on the matter.

Regarding checking out on one's own accord in jail, former New England Patriots Tight End Aaron Hernandez did exactly that by hanging himself in his jail cell with his bedsheets on on April 19, 2017 after being convicted of murdering Odin Lloyd. You have made your position clear on the subject. You do not consider the numerous prison inmates who have committed suicide by hanging themselves to have ever done such a thing as checking out of jail on their own accords.
I mean, people have used the tourniquet method in prisons, hospices, hospitals, nursing homes. All you need is a spoon and a piece of cloth or pantyhose.

Last edited:
Reactions: namemanthedeadman, Gnip and AutoTap
A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
I cannot figure this out either. A coworker told me she can induce syncope by pressing her carotids (we were not talking about suicide, but something unrelated), and I could not believe it. I've practiced with partial, with slipknot, hangman's knot, with tourniquet and all I can achieve is getting all red in the face.
Yeh, I'm starting to think it needs to be specific neck or something lol.

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
I see people trying a lot of underhanded ways of making this site look like something it isn't and I want to warn people about that and hope they don't fall into the trap of instructing any minors on how to commit suicide. That would be plenty of ammunition. We do not know how old people are here.
Yes I think some pro life people come to make site look bad because of the media recently

Reactions: namemanthedeadman, NightmareTour, Gnip and 2 others
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
I see people trying a lot of underhanded ways of making this site look like something it isn't and I want to warn people about that and hope they don't fall into the trap of instructing any minors on how to commit suicide. That would be plenty of ammunition. We do not know how old people are here.
Thank you! The fixthe people can do more screenshots if they want to but nothing will change, they won't be able to close this site. Love you! :heart: :hug:

Reactions: AutoTap and Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Please stay on topic. (not you sad :hug:)

• Love
Reactions: AutoTap and sadworld
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
Getting a real "Life of Brian" vibe from this thread.
"Follow the shoe!"

Reactions: Nimbus, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and sadworld
L

LMFAO FOCKERS

Lost in Aokigahara
May 26, 2019
I did not speak for anybody,

The quote below is yours not mine... What do you call this??

Many of us here aren't concerned .....​
--------

I will take back that statement about her jail time. I didn't fully understand the point of the reference.

I did not indicate anything about what I think.

---------

I am making the specific point that you may be missing: being in jail is NOT on your own accord. These people were sent to jail and decided to off themselves after they were convicted. Yes they made a choice to suicide. However, it is paradoxical to state that one is operating on their own accord while property of the prison system. Many in prison become suicidal because of psychologically and physically violent nature of prison. Hence prison was a heavily influential factor in their decision.

You have made your position clear on the subject. You do not consider the numerous prison inmates who have committed suicide by hanging themselves to have ever done such a thing as checking out of jail on their own accords.

Last edited:
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
I don't think we should change how we do things around here because the media thinks differently, or is harvesting information for their own moral gratification. I don't feel right having to censor myself because some people lied about their age and the Karens are watching us 24/7 like psych wardens.

If anything, the forum administration could implement post restrictions to access a "Methods" forum ie. Must have 20 posts + 50 rep to see Methods.

Reactions: Élégie, BeautifulMosaics, it's_all_a_game and 9 others
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
I don't think we should change how we do things around here because the media thinks differently, or is harvesting information for their own moral gratification. I don't feel right having to censor myself because some people lied about their age and the Karens are watching us 24/7 like psych wardens.

If anything, the forum administration could implement post restrictions to access a "Methods" forum ie. Must have 20 posts + 50 rep to see Methods.
Probably won't change much to be honest. The methods that are listed here can be found anywhere else on the internet.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, NightmareTour, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and 1 other person
L

LMFAO FOCKERS

Lost in Aokigahara
May 26, 2019
Except, the debate about the right to die is a lot more complex than you think. Ex: PPH is fully LEGAL, and the information is shared world wide, even on PUBLIC websites and SELLERS like AMAZON. And there are even rip off PPH websites scamming people.
There are certain governments that have allowed the procedure, and they would certainly need to explain how they do it, so that information is available too. With that, comes a sea of more questions and thus more info. PPH even tells you how to set up services to help you buy certain items. Whose stopping them? Are they unethical? I notice a lot of the information from the handbook circulates here as well. The clarification HELPS others to not only prevent repercussions but as a SUPPORT and guidance not to mess up your body and life if you do survive and/or if you change your mind. And there are probably countless number of websites who do the same.

Again - Information and Encouragement is not the same thing.

I haven't seen a country where assisted suicide by laymen is accepted and advertised. You are talking about things that I never debated hence your point is moot.

I'm explicitly discussing laymen assisting suicide which was the point of OP's post not all this other stuff that you conflated on the topic.

PPH does not assist. They provide educational information. They dont come to your house and hold your hand.

Exit will visit your home but you must have all the equipment ready. They will not shop for you.

There are some on this site that get so involved that they might as well tie the noose then say: "After you my friend!!!" And I think thats. a risky proposition.

Reactions: AutoTap
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020

I am making the specific point that you may be missing: being in jail is NOT on your own accord. These people were sent to jail and decided to off themselves after they were convicted. Yes they made a choice to suicide. However, it is paradoxical to state that one is operating on their own accord while property of the prison system. Many in prison become suicidal because of psychologically and physically violent nature of prison. Hence prison was a heavily influential factor in their decision.

You are missing the point. He said that many of us do not worry about repercussions because we are planning to ctb anyway (on our own accord, unrelated to jail or threat thereof). Btw, to stay somewhat on topic, I think it is extremely paranoid to think we could end up in jail for telling someone anonymously: "Here's a link to Stan's guide" or if we tell someone who asks, let's say about SN dosage: "you should use 25 grams in 50 ml of water". Chances are, we are not even in the same country as the person who is asking these questions. Do you think the police has so much resources to go hunting for anonymous commenters from an internet forum who might be living on another continent for all they know? If that was the case, then every person who gave information to Joe Nihil and Shawn Shatto would be arrested by now. Not to mention falloutcarter13's friend who sent him money for SN. As far as I know, he is still a free man.

I never give info about methods on a public forum, or privately, and I am annoyed when people send me PM's with dumb questions about SN, but other than that, I will not censor myself on this forum because a handful of bored housewives and soccer moms from fuxthe26 watch this forum like hawks. They can rage all they want. They have no power to shut down this forum, and the public would have the same opinion of us even if we donated a million bucks to a suicide prevention org. We are pro-choice and we believe in the right to die, at least I hope we all do. And I will not apologize for that or pretend that it is something shameful. As for the children, they have their parents to look out for them and monitor their internet activity. Otherwise, we might just sanitize the entire internet (what fuxers want anyway), to protect "da children". Fuck that (probably shouldn't say "fuck" since minors might be reading). :tongue:
I haven't seen a country where assisted suicide by laymen is accepted and advertised. You are talking about things that I never debated hence your point is moot.

I'm explicitly discussing laymen assisting suicide which was the point of OP's post not all this other stuff that you conflated on the topic.

Providing information is not assistance.

Last edited:
Reactions: Élégie, it's_all_a_game, voyager and 6 others
M

M

There are different interpretations of what is "encouraging suicide"

It is a very high bar, and it is hard to prosecute here because it collides with the First Amendment. For someone to get charged and convicted for "encouraging" suicide, you would have to be talking them through it and actively encouraging them.

Having a look at this: https://www.robertreeveslaw.com/blog/causing-suicide/

It doesn't seem like telling someone dosages or advising where to find the information would fall under this, but I could be wrong as I'm not a lawyer.

Linking someone a guide that is made for educational purpose isn't assisting or encouraging suicide.

• Love
Reactions: littlelungs, it's_all_a_game, pthnrdnojvsc and 15 others
L

LMFAO FOCKERS

Lost in Aokigahara
May 26, 2019
You are missing the point.

No you missed the point. Her statement implies she is speaking for a majority on this site and I know a lot of people including myself who would not agree; nor do they subscribe to the concept of an "US" on this site. I am an individual first and i maintain my distinct and separate identity so as not to be included in the "many" or the "US".​

Btw, to stay somewhat on topic, I think it is extremely paranoid to think we could end up in jail for telling someone anonymously: "Here's a link to Stan's guide" or if we tell someone who asks, let's say about SN dosage: "you should use 25 grams in 50 ml of water". Chances are, we are not even in the same country as the person who is asking these questions. Do you think the police has so much resources to go hunting for anonymous commenters from an internet forum who might be living on another continent for all they know? I never give info about methods on a public forum, or privately, and I am annoyed when people send me PM's with dumb questions about SN, but other than that, I will not censor myself on this forum because a handful of bored housewives and soccer moms from fuxthe26 watch this forum like hawks. They can rage all they want. They have no power to shut down this forum, and the public would have the same opinion of us even if we donated a million bucks to a suicide prevention org. We are pro-choice and we believe in the right to die, at least I hope we all do. And I will not apologize for that or pretend that it is something shameful. As for the children, they have their parents to look out for them and monitor their internet activity. Otherwise, we might just sanitize the entire internet (what fuxers want anyway), to protect "da children".

I'm really not going to get into all of the detail below because its a bit exaggerative and does not reflect anything that I said on this post so far.​
However I will state very clearly: everyone here does not have equal judgement. There are those who have crossed the line and had to be warned. There are those who have had their post deleted. etc,​
OP is making a point to warn people to stay away from the line. Things are legal until they arent. And thats the point. Why do anything that could potentially create added restrictions on the law as currently stated and basic human freedoms???​
I'll never understand the reason people push the envelope then when chit disappears like it is in UK (no SN sellers, mass N raid, etc.) then they sit back wondering what happened like idiots...c'mon man. Use some reasoning, common sense and discretion. That was the only point OP was making.​

When did I ever say otherwise?​

Last edited:
Reactions: Nimbus
Gnip

Gnip

Bill the Cat
Oct 10, 2020

It is a very high bar, and it is hard to prosecute here because it collides with the First Amendment. For someone to get charged and convicted for "encouraging" suicide, you would have to be talking them through it and actively encouraging them.

It doesn't seem like telling someone dosages or advising where to find the information would fall under this, but I could be wrong as I'm not a lawyer.

Linking someone a guide that is made for educational purpose isn't assisting or encouraging suicide.

Thank you. I have now read that link as well.

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020

Hard to prosecute for criminal law that any of the members did anything wrong like provide information, but it does leave us open if the families of the deceased were to investigate and pursue civil charges against a member of this forum. Only if that member provided as I said in a previous post, contact information, then that person can be held liable in a civil lawsuit brought upon by the family of the deceased. Case in point, in reference to a known rule, DON'T POST PERSONAL INFORMATION ON HERE.

Reactions: Gnip and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
When did I ever say otherwise?​

Uhm, here:

Btw, both you and the OP are accepting the fuxers narrative that we are assisting children in suicide. Great job.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, pthnrdnojvsc, namemanthedeadman and 1 other person
N

Nyxtus

Nov 14, 2020
I mean let's look at this differently. There's plenty of good resources, methods and education here that you can find easily enough if you're not a boomer facebook user that doesn't know how to use search tools. A lot of that information actually links offsite so this site doesn't really need to take much criticism compared to if people were educating people on actual methods on the forum.

There really shouldn't be any argument here, especially during a surge of people obviously coming from the news articles about this site and other prolife facebook groups. If anybody is obvious and suspicious, do not answer them. Tell them to do their own research, as they have plenty methods to do so both here and elsewhere, and leave it at that. This is, to me, a completely non-issue if anybody really takes the time to sit down and think about it.

We shouldn't have to repeat the hundreds of other threads of information out there already anyways. It's a waste of space when a question that has been answered and debated and conversed to death hundreds of times is repeated when there's already perfectly good information here already. (Method-wise and logistic wise)

Last edited:
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and Symbiote
L

LMFAO FOCKERS

Lost in Aokigahara
May 26, 2019
Uhm, here:

Btw, both you and the OP are accepting the fuxers narrative that we are assisting children in suicide. Great job.

You over-read into my statement. I never stated that the definition of assisted suicide is giving information. Thats a leap YOU made to define my statement. Please read whats on the page not the assumptions in your head.

Please stop with all the extra stuff... its ridiculous. You have no idea how I think. You went off topic into all this stuff about other countries and assisted suicide. So my statement was made ONLY to address that.