• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

BlackBlood6

BlackBlood6

-
Dec 7, 2023
First of all, I want to tell a story that my dad told me a few months back. He said back in his party days he was a drinker. He had this running bit with his friends that he'd never get a hangover because he took a few too many aspirin for maybe a few days or weeks. He actually ended up in the hospital, something involving charcoal. They tried to put him in a mental ward because they thought he was trying to kill himself but he insisted no, he loved life it was an honest mistake.

I checked the suicide wiki for pill overdose too, aspirin is even on there. Apperantly you can take 3x more or so the max daily amount consistently and even just that runs you at some sort of overdose risk.

So I have access to a pharmacy basically because I have serious mental illness. Right now i'm rocking with...
Clonazepam 0.5mg x15 tablets (can refill again, get maybe up to 30 or 45 by next month)
Pregabalin 75mg x60 tablets (can get up to 120 tablets by next month)
Abilify(generic aripiprizole) 15mg x30 tablet refills
Wellbutrin(generic bupropion XL) 300mg, x30 tablet refills
I think I read something about pregabalin and gabapentin being a good combo for OD, might be able to get gabapentin if I tried.

Also I was wanting to buy next month, alcohol(jack daniels or fireball)
and even just for fun benadryl to start ODing on and trip balls. I remember my first method when I was young, i'd take a bunch of benadryl trying to OD and wake up felling like I was in a nightmare. Good times.
Also I want to buy a shit ton of aspirin to start consistently ODing on slightly over time, then maybe just take bigger and bigger doses.

So yeah, benzos and alcohol. Pregabalins, maybe gabapentin for the mix. And benadryl and aspirin. I got anything here or nah?

cursedcure

cursedcure

palliative care
Oct 8, 2023
and even just for fun benadryl to start ODing on and trip balls. I remember my first method when I was young, i'd take a bunch of benadryl trying to OD and wake up felling like I was in a nightmare. Good times.
idk how much you took but it's pretty much agreed upon by all drug users that really high doses of benadryl are NOT recreative/fun
for the rest idk glhf

BlackBlood6

BlackBlood6

-
Dec 7, 2023
Maybe 9 or so pills of benadryl.
Also since i'm starting to save up pills for this stuff, I do need wisdom teeth removed. May be able to get some opioid pain killers to save up too?

Centraloze

Centraloze

Nov 25, 2023
At least with Tylenol (acetaminophen) I understand that ingesting a lot damages the liver, leading to liver failure if taken enough. It's supposed to be incredibly painful and drawn out over days and weeks. May not be the case, I just remember reading about a suicide attempt somewhere involving one of the OTC pain relievers. Don't know if aspirin works that way too or what possible effect an OD would have that would lead to death.

Daughter of Sorrow

Daughter of Sorrow

Nov 1, 2023
If overdosing kills you, it will hurt the entire time you are dying, which will be a long while. If it doesn't kill you, which is far more likely, you will be in agony the entire time, and possibly have serious damage to internal organs, kidneys and liver.

Please accept this from someone who tried to OD. Overdosing is not a good way to die.

Reactions: h.s.p.
h.s.p.

h.s.p.

Once a rebel, forever a rebel
Dec 8, 2023
Agree with @Daughter of Sorrow, very unreliable and possibly painful.

Also I want to buy a shit ton of aspirin to start consistently ODing on slightly over time, then maybe just take bigger and bigger doses.
This is a terrible idea, aspirin will fuck your stomach up very badly. Prolonged use may literally carve holes through your tissue

Reactions: BrainShower