J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
I'm scared of this. I know it's just the brain calming me into eternal oblivion but I'm scared I'll hallucinate something nasty Because I been in this headspace for 15 years although some points in my life were more tolerable than before

Last edited:
Achlys

Achlys

So tired...
Apr 23, 2022
I may be uninformed, but does N cause hallucinations? I've never heard about that. Or are you intending to take DMT with N?

Last edited:
Reactions: watchingthewheels and Journeytoletgo
J

Journeytoletgo

May 14, 2018
I may be uninformed, but does N cause hallucinations? I'd never heard about that. Or are you intending to take DMT with N?
I plan on just taking N I don't want to take Dmt

J

Journeytoletgo

May 14, 2018
Do you have hallucinations normally, then? If not, I wouldn't be concerned.
No I don't but I'm still scared because some people say before death that Dmt is released to calm the brain before it shuts itself down completely

Achlys

Achlys

So tired...
Apr 23, 2022
No I don't but I'm still scared because some people say before death that Dmt is released to calm the brain before it shuts itself down completely

A cursory search on Google has provided no results for any studies that indicate DMT is released prior to death. Perhaps I've missed something? If you are truly worried about this, maybe take something to lessen anxiety prior to N? Benzos, perhaps? I'm not very well-read in this area, so please take what I say with a grain of salt.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo
J

Journeytoletgo

May 14, 2018
A cursory search on Google has provided no results for any studies that indicate DMT is released prior to death. Perhaps I've missed something? If you are truly worried about this, maybe take something to lessen anxiety prior to N? Benzos, perhaps? I'm not very well-read in this area, so please take what I say with a grain of salt.
Yeah I'll probably have to take that to calm myself

• Hugs
Reactions: Achlys
georgecostanza

georgecostanza

Mar 6, 2022
you will definitely experience hallucinations when you black out ... have you never blacked out? whether that experience is comparable or similar to a dmt trip is a different story. and sure as hell before you check out give dmt a try.

Reactions: rackli77
J

Journeytoletgo

May 14, 2018
you will definitely experience hallucinations when you black out ... have you never blacked out? whether that experience is comparable or similar to a dmt trip is a different story. and sure as hell before you check out give dmt a try.
Okay sure I'll try Dmt but I have no idea where to get it from

A

Alex6216

Mage
Apr 19, 2022
When you CTB turn on the lights and do stuff that you would normally do to not be scared. The placebo effect is a very strong thing so perhaps just think to yourself you're never going to hallucinate or you're not hallucinating or something

T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
@georgecostanza is full of BS. I've blacked out and gone under anesthetic three times. Did not hallucinate at all and OP do not take DMT for God's sake.
N is an anesthetic that switches your brain OFF. I doubt you're gonna be hallucinating when your brain is off.
Yeah I've heard dmt is released when you're dying but that requires for your brain to be on. So people dying in car crashes, from heart attacks etc when they are still conscious. How you going to hallucinate when your brain is under anesthetic?

Reactions: watchingthewheels