• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

a.fool

Student
Jun 27, 2023
I'm not ok at all. My mom's health isn't ok at all. I need help from you guys. Does anyone of you has spine surgery experience? If you have had any kind of spine surgery then please share the experience, I really need it.
My mom is suffering from spinal stenosis, so if someone else has it or your family member has it, share how they or you are dealing with it.
Please guys help. I'm very stressed since morning.
Also if someone is a doctor and wants to give an opinion, please do!

Act Two

Act Two

Happy thoughts in shards, all over the floor.
Jan 29, 2024
I'm super sorry to hear that.
While I can't say I have a ton of experience with spinal surgery, I know someone who had a herniated disk and had to get the vertebrae fused together. There was a long road to recovery, but they're pretty much fine now, with no side effects, other than the occasional back pain, which is normal for someone of their age. I don't really know what else to share, but I'm hoping that this helped.

Reactions: a.fool
A

a.fool

Student
Jun 27, 2023
I'm super sorry to hear that.
While I can't say I have a ton of experience with spinal surgery, I know someone who had a herniated disk and had to get the vertebrae fused together. There was a long road to recovery, but they're pretty much fine now, with no side effects, other than the occasional back pain, which is normal for someone of their age. I don't really know what else to share, but I'm hoping that this helped.
Oh thank you so much that you took time and wrote this.
If you don't mind, can you tell me which country are they from? Do share more if you know more about them like where did they get the surgery from and if that was a neurosurgeon.
Take care!

Act Two

Act Two

Happy thoughts in shards, all over the floor.
Jan 29, 2024
Oh thank you so much that you took time and wrote this.
If you don't mind, can you tell me which country are they from? Do share more if you know more about them like where did they get the surgery from and if that was a neurosurgeon.
Take care!
At the time, they lived in the U.S., and yes, I believe it was a neurosurgeon.

Reactions: a.fool
wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
I have spinal stenosis, and at the moment I'm getting by with cutting way back on sugar (causes inflammation) and doing stretches and strengthening exercises. I also take a lot of gabapentin.

I won't say the result is great, but it leaves me marginally more functional. There's a biologic drug I get from my rheumatologist that lessens inflammation too, and I need to make an appointment for that. It has the stupidest name—Simpony Aria, aka golimumab. It does work for me, though.

I also plan to talk to my neurologist about nerve block shots. I'm not sure which surgeries I'd be eligible for, if any, but I'd really rather avoid having any cutting done around my spine. That turns out badly so often.

Reactions: sugar_kitty
A

a.fool

Student
Jun 27, 2023
I have spinal stenosis, and at the moment I'm getting by with cutting way back on sugar (causes inflammation) and doing stretches and strengthening exercises. I also take a lot of gabapentin.

I won't say the result is great, but it leaves me marginally more functional. There's a biologic drug I get from my rheumatologist that lessens inflammation too, and I need to make an appointment for that. It has the stupidest name—Simpony Aria, aka golimumab. It does work for me, though.

I also plan to talk to my neurologist about nerve block shots. I'm not sure which surgeries I'd be eligible for, if any, but I'd really rather avoid having any cutting done around my spine. That turns out badly so often.
Ohh. So right now you aren't taking any proper prescription? Also how bad is your stenosis? Have you gotten an MRI ever? Should we go to neurologist for spinal stenosis?
Also if you don't mind can you tell me your age?
Also thank you very much for taking time to respond to the thread, thank you so much!