• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

soulkitty

soulkitty

Just a shell of who I once was.
Apr 6, 2024
Ive been addicted to diphenhydramine on and off for the past year. Its definitely a psychological opposed to a physical addiction. It might be weird but if i take 5-7 of them at a time it distracts me from all of my horrible thoughts for a while, it makes me feel floaty. I like feeling myself losing cognitive functions and not being able to think clearly, when my movements are delayed and i have a hard time typing anything that makes sense. i even like when i start getting super shaky. The only thing i dont like is when i feel like passing out but i cant because im wide awake for some reason, that part sucks a lot. but no matter how bad im feeling it distracts me, which makes it incredibly tempting. I know this is probably very unhealthy and could have long term consequences but its so hard to stop. The most ive taken is 18, I was barely able to talk or move, my eyes were constantly widened and my heart beats were going crazy fast. which triggered me to call the ambulance because i wasnt trying to ctb at that moment and i ended up spending a week in inpatient. I feel so horrible because I called my best friend at the time after I overdosed because i was rlly scared and i think it traumatized them. god i hate myself. why cant i just be fucking normal. why do i ruin everything around me. i feel so fucking lonley. i miss the good times, the warm times the times i felt okay. i miss my best friend. they were the only person ive ever been 1000% percent myself around. i miss them so bad. i really want to die but i know i dont have it in me right now and honestly im not ready.

WhenTheyCry

WhenTheyCry

if only this was just a simulation
Jun 25, 2022
Have you seen the Hat Man? It happens when you overdose.

Diphenhydramine does cause Alzheimer's in the long run (if you plan on living that long in the first place).
There was a study before where it stated that DPH relieves PTSD, but it could be bullshit advertisement for the drug. But as someone who abused it in the past for anxiety/stress I definitely felt its potency in relaxing me. It's shocking that DPH is available as an over-the-counter drug, it should be more regulated in my opinion. It's easy to get addicted to it, and back then I had to get my family to help me shake it off.

Reactions: soulkitty
EyesOfNight

EyesOfNight

the night will be eternal
Feb 2, 2024
There was a study before where it stated that DPH relieves PTSD, but it could be bullshit advertisement for the drug.
Sounds like bullshit to me. I fall under cPTSD and DPH just makes me scared and paranoid. I refuse to take it all because of this.

Reactions: soulkitty
soulkitty

soulkitty

Just a shell of who I once was.
Apr 6, 2024
Have you seen the Hat Man? It happens when you overdose.

Diphenhydramine does cause Alzheimer's in the long run (if you plan on living that long in the first place).
There was a study before where it stated that DPH relieves PTSD, but it could be bullshit advertisement for the drug. But as someone who abused it in the past for anxiety/stress I definitely felt its potency in relaxing me. It's shocking that DPH is available as an over-the-counter drug, it should be more regulated in my opinion. It's easy to get addicted to it, and back then I had to get my family to help me shake it off.
Actually no i haven't haha, surprisingly i don't think ive ever hallucinated while on it. Ive heard a lot about the hat man though and other common DPH hallucinations. Have you seen him? Yeah im a bit worried about the Alzheimers although i kind of hope i dont live that long. I agree it can be a bit easy to get addicted to, it doesnt help that a bottle of 100 pills is only $8-$10 where I live ;-; Im glad you were able to stop abusing it! :heart:

Reactions: WhenTheyCry