• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

B

BluePanda

Dec 7, 2023
I have all the resources for my method but I'm unable to execute it because I don't want the person I care about to be involved in this legally. I don't want him to be blamed but the kind of society i live in would do that. I have clearly mentioned in my note that I don't want any blame game later but it's scary to think that he might end up in jail (worst case scenario) because of my actions. It's really tiring to be thinking about this all the time.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Yeah, I think you need to provide more details as to what your method is and why you think your friend may become implicated in your plan.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Putting anything in suicide notes won't help as they will never pass the of sound mind test.

Elaborate on the method and what he did? I doubt anyone will look into it too much unless he physically is injecting you or something like that.

B

BluePanda

Dec 7, 2023
Why would he go to jail for something you did?
My method is SN. The reason I'm worried is because we are living together and he knows about my plan. Although I'll do it when he won't be around for weeks but still. The moral policing will make him sound like the perpetrator
I have all the resources for my method but I'm unable to execute it because I don't want the person I care about to be involved in this legally. I don't want him to be blamed but the kind of society i live in would do that. I have clearly mentioned in my note that I don't want any blame game later but it's scary to think that he might end up in jail (worst case scenario) because of my actions. It's really tiring to be thinking about this all the time.
My method is SN. The reason I'm worried is because we are living together and he knows about my plan. Although I'll do it when he won't be around for weeks but still. The moral policing will make him sound like the perpetrator.

L

lucifer_yoo

Apr 19, 2024
Hey w
My method is SN. The reason I'm worried is because we are living together and he knows about my plan. Although I'll do it when he won't be around for weeks but still. The moral policing will make him sound like the perpetrator

My method is SN. The reason I'm worried is because we are living together and he knows about my plan. Although I'll do it when he won't be around for weeks but still. The moral policing will make him sound like the perpetrator.
Hey where did you source your SN ? Can't pm you :)

S

Soontobegoner

Student
Feb 4, 2024
Even though I would like to try it at comfort of my known place... Home and all... But i think to save family from trauma and social tagging... It is best to be done in some isolated place.... Most likely some hotel... Yes it would add the expense but it would save loved ones from trauma that might come after... Not to mention saving them from police drama as well

Reactions: divinemistress36
B

BluePanda

Dec 7, 2023
Hey w

Hey where did you source your SN ? Can't pm you :)
I got it online. Pretty easily available in my country
I
Even though I would like to try it at comfort of my known place... Home and all... But i think to save family from trauma and social tagging... It is best to be done in some isolated place.... Most likely some hotel... Yes it would add the expense but it would save loved ones from trauma that might come after... Not to mention saving them from police drama as well
Had thought of the same. Even thought of going to a different state to do it but I'm just too tired to do anything. Everything feels so extra. I just want to disappear without causing too much commotion

L

lucifer_yoo

Apr 19, 2024
I

Had thought of the same. Even thought of going to a different state to do it but I'm just too tired to do anything. Everything feels so extra. I just want to disappear without causing too much commotion
I'm also from India. I'm from chennai. All the SN looks fake online

B

BluePanda

Dec 7, 2023
I'm also from India. I'm from chennai. All the SN looks fake online
Not sure where you are checking. There are quite a few labs that sell online too. I guess you'll only know when you get it xD

U

uneasy

May 2, 2024
I

There will always be commotion