• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

Camus Stranger

May 6, 2024
seems like it is becomes more difficult to access what one needs to off themselves. companies and governments thwart every attempt to do this. I am fairly new on this site so I may be missing some threads, so I apologize for any redundancy. I will continue to dig into past discussions but I do feel rather stymied at this moment at how tricky simply taking control of your own fate is in this world without having to commit to a grisly, ultraviolent end. I have to assume it is the essential cruelty of humans being exhibited in this particular area. I think most of us understand that part, but it simply makes me even more discouraged about life and continuing on. I guess that is their point in doing that---more cruelty and oppression of free choice seems to always be the answer. I dont know if this is something any of you here can speak to or want to. as I said, I may just be missing a million other discussions about this, but im trying to wrap my head around how long this will take me. I guess living in the states I can get a gun and ammo and do it within a week. gun culture here is insane. oh well. if im out of bounds with this post, its my first and I am uncertain how to speak on here. apologies.

• Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep
Iris Blue

Iris Blue

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-
Oct 23, 2023
Welcome to SaSu, no need to apologize at all nothing wrong with your post at all! I absolutely agree with you and how much frustration there is when trying to find a method that is actually accessible. Very annoying how many people try to guilt you into staying thinking they are making it about you when it is really only for them. I'm not sure if you have read the rules and info yet but that will give a lot of the information you should know starting out. I highly suggest keeping up with messages whether it's your own posts or replying to others then you will get the privilege of being about to search for things around the site much easier :)

L

LaughingGoat

Experienced
Apr 11, 2024
I disagree as there are more numerous non-violent methods available today than in any point in history. Previously, the non-violent options were basically hemlock or other painful toxins or VSED. Nowadays, we have CO, SN, Fentanyl, etc. The other thing I think is the community spends a lot of time and energy angry that society isn't freely just doing euthanasia, but it's not realistic for us to expect society to do so due to a ton of ingrained and complex reasons of what makes a society function (whether we agree that is right or not). Overcoming SI is talked about a lot here, but I think another important aspect not talked about enough is the option to overcome this aversion to a ctbing with a "violent" method. I see a lot of needless suffering continue due to it.

Reactions: cymbaline23
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It truly is so extremely cruel and unacceptable how people have to struggle so much to die, I really wish I had access to a guaranteed suicide pill or peaceful accessible poison. But anyway I hope that you eventually find what you search for, it disgusts me how people are left with no choice but to die in agony with risky suicide methods and cannot just easily die in peace, access to painless death should be a basic human right.

Reactions: cymbaline23
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Previously, the non-violent options were basically hemlock or other painful toxins or VSED.
In the "old" days we had CO, also, but through the means of carbureted vehicle engines lacking catalytic convertors - a relatively peaceful method (noxious fumes).